[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fuk he mad

he couldn't resist my red line in the sand

only gonna stop when i put the foaming dog on ignore now

much better now

now his posts look like caels

but i know have even less content

If anybody out there believes this cuck has the mental wherewithal to put me on ignore, you're more delusional than he is :lol:

unknown.png

#AWKWARD

odio was here 20+ hours yesterday waiting for me to comment so he could instantly respond

but i'm the fuked up one

:lol:

i don't think blackpeople and him have this idea figured out just yet

or life

No, it's perfectly normal to spend hours a day, every day, distributing imaginary popularity points on a dead message board to people who ride your dick and make you mad.

it's also perfectly normal to get upset about negative popularity points and screen capping them to show how not upset you are about it on a 20 year old dead game forum :shrug:

No, it's perfectly normal to spend hours a day, every day, distributing imaginary popularity points on a dead message board to people who ride your dick and make you mad.

you know changing a few names and incidents around and you just described your own actions

now that is funny

wow odio u have half the posts tele does

u r official 1st loser in the assburgers shitposting contest

all of them 100% in response to me as well

with nothing else even by accident

#winning

-10GBP

you know changing a few names and incidents around and you just described your own actions

now that is funny

self awareness isn't what the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people are doing in here i see

they know they are trying to bullhorn the place into silence at this point

it's also perfectly normal to get upset about negative popularity points and screen capping them to show how not upset you are about it on a 20 year old dead game forum :shrug:

Is that why you're so mad all the time?

u have like 90% of the posts here cpt tele :lol:

thats like trying to avoid stepping on shit in a cow field

u mean REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i mean at this point you will not have substance to post even if we could squeeze you

you were placed a citrus press

your baby drinks actually have more content

u have like 90% of the posts here cpt tele :lol:

thats like trying to avoid stepping on shit in a cow field

566 and you have a kid and a job and live in san diego where only 29% of the people living there can actually afford to live there.

If I were you I would stfu, move, embrace manual labor, make real money.

Back