[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How about this redman. I will kick your ass and look down on you while Lisa sucks my white dick

NOBODY TALKS TO LISA LIKE THIS

serveimage

not even her two dozen cats

we gonna need a brown bag, a few bottles of jack, a trailer, and a windriver indian reservation to get on his level tbh

otherwise we will just be good standing law abiding rednecks in his eyes

you know like the deplorables who had to adopt him

Mueller's managed to flip George Papadopoulos' high school principal over a suspicious paper that he may have plagiarized in the 9th grade.

#anydaynow #peachmint

Captain Meltdown sperging out of control with 6 shit-posts in a row :lol:

What a pathetic loser.

a concerned citizen and good samaritan sent me this today worried about you:

his full name is Je**y Tank*****, has online handles ____ and _____. Funny thing he posted in that Gofundme thread since he made 2 scam crowdfunding campaigns (1 on Gofundme, the other i dont remember) saying he needs money for cancer screening, but since he didn't provide any info he got $0 in contributions oh, he also sells cheap chinese bongs and stuff over ebay to unsuspecting americans.

:hmm:

but thank you for your concerns only other person on TW who makes Juggz look baller and sane as fuck on here by comparison.......who also is from Florida

no wonder my gofundme mock thread enraged you so much......you thought i was cutting into your street corner

Last edited:
a concerned citizen and good samaritan sent me this today worried about you:

:hmm:

but thank you for your concerns only other person on TW who makes Juggz look baller and sane as fuck on here by comparison.......who also is from Florida

no wonder my gofundme mock thread enraged you so much......you thought i was cutting into your street corner

OH NO! NOT THE GOFUNDME PAGES I MADE FROM IRC! YOU GOT ME NOW!

D4Autism is a legitimate anonymous source though :lol:

OH NO! NOT THE GOFUNDME PAGES I MADE FROM IRC! YOU GOT ME NOW!

fake okcupid using real pictures

fake gofundme pages where you beg irl for money

hahahahahahahahah at some point the troll is who u became

probably about the time your mom kicked her out of her house is my guess

what a fukin life loser

unknown.png

:rofl: Only in your delusional world is posting 100 times a day on a dead message board the lifestyle of a winner

unknown.png

:rofl: Only in your delusional world is posting 100 times a day on a dead message board the lifestyle of a winner

sorry odio with your loserdumb established, names known, it is time to moveon.org as Hillary would say right now

go take your nigerian scamming to another thread please

Captain sperg trying to grill me for failed a few businesses while eKnighting for Trump steaks :rofl:

can't make this shit up

Back