[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's because 4chan stole our soul pieces with their lol laptops and without our bighead we can't come up with a plan to punch then in the face and steal their jacket.

it is still a bummer that TW waits to adopt memes from 4chan or wherever rather than coming up with our own
ex: reeeeee

jTQiRwT.gif

It's because 4chan stole our soul pieces with their lol laptops and without our bighead we can't come up with a plan to punch then in the face and steal their jacket.

dust in the wind my dude

we just do the finger in the air test

or finger in the butt for some I guess

whatever their kink is I don't really care

as long it is neither my finger nor my bum

Holy shit we found her

the original RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

serveimage

in the future, when twitter is out of biz, and reddit has closed up shop, 99% of teles posts will be blank and the remaining 1% will be him reeeeeeeeing

:rofl:

u do realize that is what all of your posts are in this thread already right?

wait, you don't, self awareness isn't your thing at all......nor was completing even basic community college classes

Incel nation rejects are better off introducing themselves to a potential mate as Vanster than a trump supporter :lol:

pandering for felons because you guys don't have a 4chan/reddit/or pol to go to anymore........your meme powers are so cringe that it actually makes people repulsed to be in the same rooms or chatrooms as you now

DdXLNYDW4AEQc7r.jpg

and that is our problem? :minibarf:

Back