[Tribes] POST YOUR CONFIG `08

Kray

Veteran XV
Lets see your config, for those of you that still play.

Thread rules:
1.) Post screenshot(s) of your config
2.) Post info of what you're using (presto, z0dd, ect)
3.) Post a link to download (for those of you that are willing to release your config)
4.) :wave:

1. Here's a screenshot
2. Mostly my own code with shit stolen from Andrew (a bunch), Viking (reticles), Ultralite (loadouts), Zear (is the man) and some others. Events based, no Presto, blah, blah, blah.
3. I posted a link around here somewhere.

edit:
Config
Skins
sshot2292uf3.png

Last edited:
1. Here's 2 a screenshots.
2.Unix config edited, Presto, zodd, andrew and other. Added some of my own scripting. Models i found on the interwebz.
3.No
sshot0012.jpg

sshot0015.jpg

I'll add reticles when i get to it.

How the hell do you guys play with so much shit on ur screen? Do you ever even look at half of it?

Occasionally. I really don't see my huds unless I look right at them. I'll admit they're a little over the top but I'm proud of them. My paintball mod config is a little tamer.

sshot1909vm5.png

2nir9cm.jpg

Andrew's Full with some modifications. Hud config is based off of someone, but I forget who... I was going to make some backgrounds and health/energy bars for them, but I stopped playing.

2nir9cm.jpg

Andrew's Full with some modifications. Hud config is based off of someone, but I forget who... I was going to make some backgrounds and health/energy bars for them, but I stopped playing.

Could you post a link to that sky?

(looks like my vertical weapon hud :kiss: )

It's Billy's sky converted to tga. Sky. Also, I'm using that hi-res terrain.

Just use a program like this for quick, mass converts for your old skins. It's not free, but it works.

ahhh I have that but for some reason it looked a little different

i use photoshop and a batch action to convert skins

Problem is default Tribes only supports 8 bit textures. Converting 32 bit textures to 8 bit makes them look like ass. It can be done. It's not a great idea.

Back