i've got a boner

Since they're going to be invention only, they's going to be super expensive. I guess it's pretty much prohibitive as it is to invent command ships due to the cost of the BC and data cores and low success rate.

I'd be surprised if they came in at under half a billion ever and under a billion when released. Look at recons, command ships, hacs right now. Sure they're dropping in price but they were also 5-10x+ the price of their T1 and T2 counterparts for a long time.

well yea there's going to be some serious overhead- these things could become the new sub-capital class king of ships.

and a 4 bonus, cloaking(?), jump driving(?), jump portal creating(lolwtf) bs for 500mil would be lollers cheap - that's how much navy megas are going for

btw: WTS one megathron navy issue

Jump portal thing would be nice. Jump in like 5 cruisers 2 BC. It might have some kind of point. Allows a total of 20 points in. cruisers are 2 each, BC 5. A BS would be 20 i suppose or maybe even 10.
Get 2-3 BSOPS going and you can even portal in a cap.

yea i was thinking since they didn't want to create a bs-hac they could just give it some awesome jump portal abilities, which could give some serious power to smaller gangs while not making giant blobs proportionately stronger. but i think a jump portal creater thing is half a billion in itself, i don't know how they'll think of that

I hope they drop the cloaking idea. The last thing the game needs is more ships running around with covert ops cloaks. There's already too many people doing the AFK cloaking thing with their Force Recons.

16 days till cybernetics 5 and armor mindlink. Just found out Ill be getting 15% to MY armor. Makes the nearly 40 days of training hurt a little less.

Training: Heavy Drone Operation to level 5
in: 2d 5h 12m 28s

the gankaphoon will finally be fucking done and i can move on to other things that hopefully don't look like an empty toilet paper roll

I've got 12 days left on HAM 5 for my sacrilege. I can't wait to have that ship up and running again.

Back