Why do people think they can stand in a parking spot to hold it?

Backed up ever-so-slowly and pushed you out of the way with my vehicle.

What are you going to do, stop my car from politely moving you?

:lol: I would of dialed 911.

That would be considered Assault.

Who's the cop going to side with some 19 year old punk or a 30 year old mom with kids.

i hate people who use kids as an excuse to have certain parking spots
and i really hate now how grocery stores/ikea/etc have made the first billion accessible spot reserved for parents with small children etc
ill never park in a handicap spot, but those small children stalls? fuck that im parking there

the cop is clearly going to side with the man in the two ton machine who could accidentally run the woman over

ONOES 911 I WAS STANDING IN A PARKING SPOT BEING AN ASS AND THIS GUY IDLES THOUGH ME BECAUSE I WOULDN'T MOVE

:lol:

I'd probably kick a tail light in if a car touched me to let you know that I was there. And I would be in my legal right to do so.

You know, because you obviously did not see me standing there when you were "backing in"

Then I would happily let you take your precious spot.

Now the women, should of called the cops.

I'd probably kick a tail light in if a car touched me to let you know that I was there. And I would be in my legal right to do so.

You know, because you obviously did not see me standing there when you were "backing in"

Right that makes it legal, now the cop would actually have something to do

i hvae 2 kids and usually the wife is pushing a big ass stroller and we definitly go out of our way to make sure our kids are not inconveniencing anyone.

One time tho i was with the wife and kids at Fry's and this old guy was standing right in the middle of the isle to where no one with or without a stroller could walk by without brushing up against him. My wife polietly said excuse me and the guy moved a little then went off on a rant yelling at my wife saying you think you own the whole isle because you have kids and trying to carry on about kids blah blah blah.

I quickly stopped the old fuck and called him out on it. I told him if he wants we can step outside and we can handle it. Some people are jsut pricks

Right that makes it legal, now the cop would actually have something to do

What would the cop do dumbass?

"OH I WAS BACKING IN, PEDESTRIANS DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME"
"Officer, the person hit me, and before I could move I needed to tell him to stop so I hit something and it was a taillight"

"ok go on your way, the person shouldn't have hit you in the first place"

done.

I would never do what the lady did. However, it doesn't give you a right to hit the person with your car dumbass.

:lol: I would of dialed 911.

That would be considered Assault.

Who's the cop going to side with some 19 year old punk or a 30 year old mom with kids.
It's not assault if you're not scared.

Assault = scaring someone
Battery = hitting someone

I doubt it would be battery either because I'm not causing any sort of bodily damage to you.

What would the cop do dumbass?

"OH I WAS BACKING IN, PEDESTRIANS DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME"
"Officer, the person hit me, and before I could move I needed to tell him to stop so I hit something and it was a taillight"

"ok go on your way, why the fuck diddnt you just step 3 feet to the left back on to the sidewalk out of the roadway?"

done.

fixed

As soon as somebody plays the "I HAVE CHILDREN I AM ENTITLED" card, they lose all credibility in the argument and automatically lose.

Then I would happily let you take your precious spot.

Now the women, should of called the cops.
Then we'd have litigation settle our dispute. :shrug:

Back