[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Poor texas Havax knighting for a new york guy that inherited real estate wealth

Lmao on so many levels

Reeee u made fun of trumo and my jewboy jared reeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

g3qK3pvYbstoI.gif

Last edited:
i will night for ryan

edit-fuck kitty means trump i thought he was talking about other well-to-do new yorkers

Yep, it's pretty clear that I'm not going to be able to make a single post in this thread without being stalked by the anti Trump autism twins. So be it. REEEEE away, boys.

i love the hick inbred logic that you must be anti trump if you laugh at havax for his full cuckold investment into his lord and savior :lol:

gg

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-ol-enter-the-fray-trump-wishes-mueller-and-his-witch-1526576321-htmlstory.html
But something else struck me about Trump’s anniversary tweet: his assumption that Mueller’s investigation is a failure and a witch hunt because it hasn’t proved “collusion.”

“Collusion” is actually not mentioned in the order by Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein appointing Mueller as special counsel. Rosenstein did say that Mueller was to investigate, among other matters, “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.” (Note that Mueller’s mandate wasn’t limited to investigating Trump himself, though both the president and some of his critics often seem to make that assumption.)

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
noun: collusion

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Sooo what else ya got?

Back