[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i'd ask my gf if she thinks it normal to threaten people online but then i realized we're not losers and talk about things not related to video game forums.

in fairness, this still isn't as pathetic as icfire talking about tw with his daughter after nexting her

lol I dunno

I was thinking yesterday that it's just across the street, if not in the same fucking sad and senile ballpark

lol I dunno

I was thinking yesterday that it's just across the street, if not in the same fucking sad and senile ballpark

hey coombz, how many times have you went to your gf and cried about people on tw to her, and said they were even talking about her, and let her read it?

i challenge anyone here to find a news article on CNN about this story.

truly agenda driven fake news.

but they sure got that starbucks story out, didn't they?

agenda driven fake news won't report on local incident where trump supporter was yelled at, more at 11

she likes to read NGFM posts sometimes

she actually even has an account and made thread or two ~5-6 years back

Edit: oh and I showed her that PS you did when our son was born havax :p

dick :lol:

she likes to read NGFM posts sometimes

she actually even has an account and made thread or two ~5-6 years back

Edit: oh and I showed her that PS you did when our son was born havax :p

dick :lol:

lol :p

but yeah, i figured u didn't go crying to her

sorry don't have time to write articles every time a snowflake gets their feelings hurt

uh huh

black guy gets surrounded by mob of angry liberals, called nigger, wondering what he's doing off the plantation by wearing maga hat, no hate crime at all, nothing to write an article about. nothing to see here.

yeah

You mean like dead bush vs dead mccain?

or like colored people vs colored people?

or like pay to play vs pay to play?

see a trend yet cause I can keep going and pile example after example of how the left have time for snowflakes

Maybe this will cheer him up

Yet in California, the surge of energy is actually proving to be a curse for the party, as Democrats risk being shut out of key House contests thanks to a glut of candidates and the state’s wonky primary system.

In California, the two highest vote recipients, regardless of party, advance to the general election. With so many candidates running, Democrats risk splintering the vote so much that Republicans could win and shut Democrats out of the November contest. Taking these seats off the map before the general election even begins would be a blow to Democrats nationwide, who must pick up 23 seats in November in order to win a majority.

To avoid that, Democratic groups are beginning to run ads knocking down GOP candidates in three competitive House districts in the hopes of diminishing their support and avoiding a disastrous shut out.

Even that nigger's library is smoke and mirrors

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/15/lawsuit-alleges-con-shell-game-to-build-obama-center-in-chicago-park.html

The City of Chicago has engaged in “a short con shell game” to help Barack Obama build a 12-story museum and library dedicated to his presidency on public parkland, a new lawsuit alleges.

Protect Our Parks filed the lawsuit Monday seeking to block construction of the Obama Presidential Center in historic Jackson Park on Chicago’s South Side, where a young Obama cut his political teeth.

Established law precludes the Chicago Park District from transferring public parkland in Jackson Park to a private non-governmental entity for its own use, the lawsuit claims.

"Defendants have chosen to deal with it in a classic Chicago political way, known as a short con shell game, a corrupt scheme to deceive and seemingly legitimize an illegal land grab, one that will endure for centuries to come, regardless of future changing public park needs and increasingly consequential environmental conditions,” according to the lawsuit.

The Chicago Sun-Times also quotes the lawsuit as saying that it is seeking a court order barring construction because it views the land transfer as an “institutional bait and switch.”

According to the lawsuit, the original purpose of transferring the land was to house an official Obama Federal Library. However, that is no longer the case. Obama decided the center will not include his presidential papers.

The named plaintiffs are three park advocates who are being represented by a law firm with ties to a rival of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, according to the paper.

The paper reports that the suit comes with the project slated to go before the Chicago Plan Commission on Thursday for approvals necessary ahead of construction.

In reaction to the lawsuit, an Emanuel spokesman told the paper that the Obama Presidential Center is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create jobs and honor the legacy of Chicago's favorite son.

“While some choose to stand in the way of progress for the South Side we are focused on making progress in every community in Chicago,” the spokesman, Grant Klinsman, said.

As it has moved forward, the Obama Presidential Center has encountered opposition from neighborhood, activist groups and others, according to reports.

In January more than 100 professors from the University of Chicago released a letter questioning the project’s touted economic benefits to South Side residents.

A month later, a report in the Chicago Tribune estimated that the cost to taxpayers to widen streets and construct underpasses around the center would be $175 million.

I seem to remember a 11 grand per person debt just for pensions in that state.. seems like 175 million on top of that is fair. Enjoy your shit hole

1 more.. then something else

43113519-7161-48c5-847f-bda1f68c7887.png

Gov. candidate wants to fill his 'deportation bus' with illegals

Back