[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Cool chart.

So you're argument is that the McMahon's who are worth 1.93 billion according to Forbes donated $6,002,700 to get Linda McMahon a job that pays less than $120,000 per year?

linda mcmahon... betsy devos. who cares how much they get paid by the govt to do nothing - the question is how much do they get paid for cushy lobbying gigs after they allow cronies to handle contracts and dictate policy. you guys aren't good at swamp draining.

"it only frustrates you and annoys the pig" - tell me about it

linda mcmahon... betsy devos. who cares how much they get paid by the govt to do nothing - the question is how much do they get paid for cushy lobbying gigs after they allow cronies to handle contracts and dictate policy. you guys aren't good at swamp draining.

wow, clu gets a clu. +rep

sbo6ylgetpw01.jpg

i wonder who nigs and self hating libtards think invented/engineer/maintains all the technology they use to rage at whites... some wakanda characters perhaps?

Yea, those billionaires wouldn't have a CHANCE at being lobbyists until they get fill coveted positions like the Small Business Administrator and Secretary of Education.

Now that they're in those LUCRATIVE positions of power, they can use it on their resume so they can become lobbyists later.

Man, millionaires and billionaires have it rough. They have to donate pennies to a campaign and they get a job in government for 4-8 years, just so that one they can aspire to be a lobbyist.

Back