4.3 Updates and Info

lmao jm5k meltdown #3120

jm5k I get that you are sad because you have been trolled into oblivion and are now forced to graze beyond your comfort level, but no one cares about you or your opinion here. Feel free to continue to be retarded but know that at any moment it might blow up in your face

4.3 Updates and Info 09-20-2011 10:49 AM Joemomma5000 You are still mad that I slayed you, that is sad; you need to let go bro

aww he mad

I find it funny that people who have no business in the WoW subforum come here just to sit on one poster's cock.

Who's Geoff?

Zeph give me Officer so I can invite ppl's alts; we are all hiding in this weird brazillian mega guild waiting for someone who can invite to login :(

4.3 Updates and Info 09-20-2011 11:58 AM Data I wonder how your mom will feel about you puppy-dogging on the Dare crew.

data eknighting in wow forum

the hentai king strikes again

lol jm5k starting to troll me now

shit son

it funny that u say i never competed in tribe, i think that pretty funny

it also really funny that u comin @ me dood, i dont play tribe @ all and yet u say i getting recognized after 12 yr or something

i am king of disc and u disrespectin, kinda messed man.

also i have made more $$ off sc2 than u have at WoW, and i dont play that anymore either. Playing vid games to make money is waste of time unless u making real $$. you sure as fuck r not doin that.

lol jm5k starting to troll me now

shit son

it funny that u say i never competed in tribe, i think that pretty funny

it also really funny that u comin @ me dood, i dont play tribe @ all and yet u say i getting recognized after 12 yr or something

i am king of disc and u disrespectin, kinda messed man.

also i have made more $$ off sc2 than u have at WoW, and i dont play that anymore either. Playing vid games to make money is waste of time unless u making real $$. you sure as fuck r not doin that.

You came in here first trolling me so I don't get the whole finger pointing...

dude balance is a huge problem in this game

we cannot pvp if no balance

we cannot hunt for the best of the best items if no balance

how r we going 2 get gold n armor n stuff if they is not balancing

dogg this is bad news bears

^^^^

What's messed is coming in here making fun of WoW while playing SC2 as if the exact same people aren't in both communities and it's somehow 'cooler' to hate on WoW because of it's stigma and not just accept that we are all gamers and nerds.

I think the rest was pointed at poops not you.

Tribal timeline to me (LT obv).

Silver Age: Masters, td, early PT, etc
Golden Age: Sons and BITCH, Dot, Gangsta (sort of), Anonymous/Ren kids, Thorin/peter crew
Epilogue: wtf|, MEGA, Kee, Dot again, PE, Kehlps/isuk various teams
------------------

Then the ladders died, LT went into the crapper and hit the dark ages where it sat until 2009-2010 when LT Throwbacks came.

If my memory serves you came in around the end of the Golden Age and into the Epilogue.

sc2 and wow prob have same type of people, huge faggots ya i agree

i am not huge faggot i promise, cool guy who dates hot asian girls and gets sex on the reg.

also ya i was also apart of silver age, considering i play tribe since 98 d00??

sc2 and wow prob have same type of people, huge faggots ya i agree

i am not huge faggot i promise, cool guy who dates hot asian girls and gets sex on the reg.

also ya i was also apart of silver age, considering i play tribe since 98 d00??

Same here but even though 5k broke top 20 in original OGL (not bad for demo tribe), my more noticeable time wasn't until td, *iW* and the creation of LT leading to the eventual BITCH etc. To most people at the time (primetime Base) I was always just 'demo kid' regardless of stats or skill etc.

To this day I maintain that LT's main purpose was to show who the true cowboys were/are. Anyone who complained about LT knew that their days of hiding behind being HO #3 in 10v10 were over and were rightfully upset. I took the time to let my big dick fly in the wind (as did many other demo players such as Chumpdan and yourself).

Back