Thoughts on 4.3?

I don't even know which boss Rhyo is, but I doubt we'll push for much this week. Soulcloth is one of our healers and I think some content requires 2-healing so you can guarantee we won't touch those for awhile.

None of the hardmodes seem terribly difficult from a DPS perspective, but we have no way of min/maxing so it'll be painful learning some of the fights.

The leg boss Smaq. I've yet to notice any real raid hindrances apart from a hodge-podge of raid buffs and random Soulcloth fuck ups.

its sad, i know. we got beth to 800k last night but basically spent all last week wiping to it. it should die tonight, quickly.

we've also lost a lot of people, and people miss a lot of raids. its annoying. they are funny and got their shit together for the most part, not sure why keeping turn over low has been an issue...

One would think with the 35 people they had on for raids would have been more successful.

Last edited:
the past 2 weeks have been brutal. theres been some bad strats but cant really blame them, they been trying tings.

i think we've had over 30 maybe twice in a few months? cant find solid spriest/druid/shaman. we were short last night.

Looking for a guild not full of losers.

we have a 9hr raid week, from 830-1130pst. a lot of people dont log on on the weekends. they have stickam sessions, theres like 4 couples in the guild. not relatively loserish. pm me if youre serious.

and teri falling asleep and making us 9 man beth'tilac
But I got my infusions done, that has to count for something right? I realized today at work that we never did open the portal and kill the extra boss, I was exhausted when raid started last night and it was the last thing on my mind when we stopped.

Back