So, RBGs...

well i know war/lock/pally is capable of the higher tiers(there are teams that are 2600+) but its up to you if you want to do that.

I will say that the guild i am in is pretty much all 2200+ players with lots of them in the 2400 range so even if you end up not liking the war/lock/pally there are tons of ppl to play with.

We're Alterac Mountians/Alliance. In the same BG as KZ alliance.

Warrior Lock Paladin is better for spellcleaves, less effective against melee cleaves. Warrior peels aren't the best and you'd end up spam healing the lock. But for the most part, it's a very effective comp. It's just really difficult to win against TSGs. The good news is that TSGs are a lot less prevalent now, since shadowcleaves and wizard cleaves are pretty OP at this point.

If you want to level/gear a char, WLS or WLD is a better gladiator comp, and WLP is a better overall comp if you're not at a glad level of synergy.

http://www.twitch.tv/granky/b/289973424

This is WLP. The paladin is streaming. Ex Glad but currently 2200. I'm guessing he just started up the paladin again as he's 372 and has mixed S9 vicious + Ruthless.

The warrior is also similarly geared. I'm way more geared than this warrior.

Last edited:
i'd actually prefer to run it with a pally over a druid and WLD has dropped a bit more and there are far more wlp than wld these days. the bop for the lock(while he freecasts) is huge.

just come try it ;)

Back