Dragonwrath, how boring.

Happy you seriously must have no life if you are STILL trolling us for playing WoW. What is this going on now? Two or three years?

dragonwrath_hotfix.jpg

Ok that's a pretty cool proc.

I'd like to see more on how the proc really works, and if all it ends up being is a dupe proc, or some sort of buff on top of that.

As it is, if it can't dupe dots without overwriting, its not very useful to me as a fire mage.

I'd like to see more on how the proc really works, and if all it ends up being is a dupe proc, or some sort of buff on top of that.

As it is, if it can't dupe dots without overwriting, its not very useful to me as a fire mage.

That could be a little nuts depending on the proc rate. Impact spreading a couple double combustions :0

That's more like it, I might ask to get this first with the updated stats. I'm not one to get something just because it's rare or orange, but with the change from crit to haste it's now SEXAY whereas before I would have gladly passed it to our other shadowpriest (we only have 2 consistent casters in our 10man, both spriests).

Back