gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang
yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang
yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang

Captkirk_threadshit.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are...

...needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!
01:00 - 13 Mar 2019
Twitter Ads information and privacy

giphy.gif

"at great cost but very little gain"

To be fair, he's probably never actually been on (or even thought about being on) a commercial airliner, so it's completely understandable that he'd be utterly clueless on the subject. This isn't really him being a moron again, we're all pretty much used to that by now.. In this case, he's throwing in a helping measure of 'completely oblivious' to go along with the regular dose of brain-dead stupid.

lol look at that shit, like clockwork. nothing left but shitty trolls.

insidious, kotz, cumdumplins, cael, one after the other after my one post i made after not being here for 3 days.

fucking sad.

shut the fucking place down already.

1552167625303.jpg

Reee maga didnt happen, dont worry boys jared will make sure miga happens :boogie:

They just won't stop, look what happens with the latest model umbrella.

OccasionalAcclaimedDodobird-size_restricted.gif
Rofl... he's the quintessential rich fuck. Probably hasn't ever had to hold his own umbrella.

He's boarding his own (not literally) 747.... zero fucks given about the umbrella. It has served its purpose and is to be discarded.

zero fucks given about the umbrella. It has served its purpose and is to be discarded.

err.. the concern isn't damage to the umbrella. He's boarding a jet, via the front door, and there's a turbine engine that's probably idling along back there just waiting to eat a nice floaty bit of debris. That's caused more takeoff disasters than failing computer systems ever have.

err.. the concern isn't damage to the umbrella. He's boarding a jet, via the front door, and there's a turbine engine that's probably idling along back there just waiting to eat a nice floaty bit of debris. That's caused more takeoff disasters than failing computer systems ever have.
Zero. Fucks. Given.

2rich2care

Oh you blew up 1 of 4 of your jet engines? #YOLO #buyanotherone

he probs just doing it to laugh at kim having to take a train..... hes like look at me bitch il just buy another jet while you take the train like the peasant you are.

Back