[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

bq-5c74090ed40cb.gif

donnie as a chinaman who comes into the bronx and beats up local youth looking to protect the integrity of their neighborhood?

ya, that image is backwards, bruh

president pelosi and saint schumer r the ones who r pro-foreign-invasion of american neighborhoods

I lived in South Korea for five years, and I am married to a Korean. I certainly know more than the posters on this forum.

which is hilarious bc you're completely wrong

china doesnt give a single goddamn fuck about north korea

ur drinking that kimchi koolaid from ur gook wife

china hasnt backed NK in over a decade y the fuk else do u think KJU is even meeting with trump?

I'm pretty sure China is worried about North Korea and the refugees that would ensue least a War break out. Or could it be that North Korea is a buffer against South Korea and its democracy? Anyway...
Let's protect our own borders and I'm betting we would never hear from North Korea. But as the captain has said, the Rothschilds won't let it be; they want their bank in all countries.

if u think korean refugees are a talking point, you shouldnt be in this conversation

china would be more than happy to just straight up execute them as they crossed the border

which is hilarious bc you're completely wrong

china doesnt give a single goddamn fuck about north korea

ur drinking that kimchi koolaid from ur gook wife

china hasnt backed NK in over a decade y the fuk else do u think KJU is even meeting with trump?

China backs NK because they want to take back Taiwan. It's been that way since forever. It's the only reason why China is involved. You're right, they don't care about NK, but they do care about Taiwan.

I lived in South Korea for five years, and I am married to a Korean. I certainly know more than the posters on this forum.

I taught HS for 10 years, that means any opinion you have about education is subservient to mine, and whatever paradigm I choose to impress.

There is no way to deal to you and make you figure in any real way how stupid you are. The problem is that you are wash in a sea; you all think yourselves in the middle; the reality is you are dying.

This place is dying, me and mine are not.

You've always had a place to talk; throw your swastikas and KKK lynchings, revel how great white people are. What you don't understand is that you still have that. Nobody is going to come to your house, take your ammunition, or put you in jail for saying "Nigger."

What IS going to happen is that people like Tele, Havax and you are going to be held at the bullypit. We want to know who is threatening our jobs, we want to know who the individuals are behind the threats. Havax now claims to be a person behind the demise of this place. It is interesting to watch him, scurrying this way and that, pretending this entire thing was his grand design.

Lisa hates almost no one, not even animals, but she hates havax.

I taught HS for 10 years, that means any opinion you have about education is subservient to mine, and whatever paradigm I choose to impress.

There is no way to deal to you and make you figure in any real way how stupid you are. The problem is that you are wash in a sea; you all think yourselves in the middle; the reality is you are dying.

This place is dying, me and mine are not.

You've always had a place to talk; throw your swastikas and KKK lynchings, revel how great white people are. What you don't understand is that you still have that. Nobody is going to come to your house, take your ammunition, or put you in jail for saying "Nigger."

What IS going to happen is that people like Tele, Havax and you are going to be held at the bullypit. We want to know who is threatening our jobs, we want to know who the individuals are behind the threats. Havax now claims to be a person behind the demise of this place. It is interesting to watch him, scurrying this way and that, pretending this entire thing was his grand design.

Lisa hates almost no one, not even animals, but she hates havax.

rofl

weren't you leaving?

you were probably able to quit alcohol for longer

(probably)

Fox news, ZeroHedge, and final exit. by Vanster - TribalWar Forums

Back