[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

just... wtf? look at this shit

San Francisco’s mayor won’t crack down on people using city as an outdoor toilet
San Francisco Daily News
AP_18197791897839-1.jpg

it's like the democrats take turns as who can outdo who in the level of crazy

y would san francisco's mayor crack down on people using the "city" according to its designed and not only implied, but expressly stated purpose (via legislation and the widely publicized general sentiment of the populace)? that's like prosecuting a ditch digger for calling his spade a spade

Last edited:
ok, since bounty fired the first round in the unsubstantiated-blanket-statements-about-populations game, imma finna fire off a salvo in response

ALL ASIAN/PACIFIC ISLANDERS LOOK ALIKE

THEY ALSO ALL HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITY BECAUSE THEY'RE MASS PRODUCED -- BY THEIR HAN CHINESE DESIGNERS, MASTERS, GENETIC SUPERIORS AND ALL AROUND OVERLORDS -- AT A FACTORY IN GUANGXI PROVINCE

ok i need a link to verify that

wat i want to know
is who is protecting our oceans now from the invaders... or do they want open seaways????(which would be gay)

I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A LINK BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ENOUGH, PLEASE IGNORE THE PART WHERE I CARED ENOUGH TO START SHIT OVER IT

I hate Maxine Waters but lets not pretend that people who "support" you also "represent" you.
Uhhh, anyone that openly supports that batshit insane woman, is batshit insane themselves. Now, if you were to have said that about most other politicians, i would agree with you.

Just, not with her.

A group of counter-protesters there to support Waters were chanting “black power” and other slogans when the pickup approached.

The vehicle, occupied by two men who appeared to be white, was stopped by the crowd. Some marchers opened the doors and one grabbed the flag flying on a pole in the bed of the truck, which sped off.

The flag was stepped on and lit on fire as someone stoked the flames. A few people cheered and someone yelled, “This is not the American flag, this is their flag.”

Comrade pooptweet has invited his hero over, its like the make a wish foundation has made this retards dreams come true before he passes away from obesity

Back