Page 3 of 7
triple
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 10-15-2010, 02:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
His three best forms of criticism?
The problem with ron paul isn't him, specifically, it's the culture that surrounds him.

1) He's a borderline "I just want to investigate it" truther. Officially, he says he is not. Unofficially, he goes on alex jones for interviews all the time and many of his supporters are truthers.

Quote:
Student: So I just wanted to say, you know, we***8217;ve talked to Dennis Kucinich and he says that he***8217;s willing to, you know, investigate it. He would advocate for a new investigation.

Paul: Into 9/11?

Student: Yeah, into 9/11. I mean, if it was Dennis Kucinich and you, there***8217;d be congressional support. You know what I mean? So you wouldn***8217;t be the only one.

Paul: It***8217;d be bipartisan, too. And I***8217;ve worked with Dennis a lot on a lot of these issues.

Student: So I mean, would you advocate for a new investigation into 9/11?

Paul: Yes, I think we have to look at the details of it.
The student was part of "Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth".

2) His supporters are dishonest and willing to lie to get people to vote for him.

A couple websites went up during the election, all created by the same group. Fred Thompson forums, Mitt Romney forums, etc. The idea was, you'd post a forum, register 50 accounts on it (yourself), and then post the most racist hateful crap you could think of.

Like, on FTF, they'd post "How do we minimize the effect of these ******s at the polls?" and then another fake account would post "well we could canvas the area with flyers saying remember to vote on nov. 4th".. and then they'd post to blogs and websites, as "proof" that MR or FT was racist or something. Of course ronpaulforums was a main hub, and they'd ban anyone who wasn't fake or in on the scam. So there's that.

They also had a habit of rigging online polls. You'd see ron paul with like 83% of the vote for a republican primary poll on foxnews.

Validuz actually tried to argue once that fake online repeat votes would translate into real votes. He even argued ron paul actually had that high polling rating IRL, because they don't poll cell phones. Or something.

Yea, um how'd that work out? What was his best, like 4% in nevada, and 1-2% everywhere else?

Sponsored Links
triple
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 10-15-2010, 02:48
oh yea, and if you thought I was bull****ting. The forums are still up.

More rights & freedom to black people ??? This is HORRIBLE

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-15-2010, 02:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
The problem with ron paul isn't him, specifically, it's the culture that surrounds him.

1) He's a borderline "I just want to investigate it" truther. Officially, he says he is not. Unofficially, he goes on alex jones for interviews all the time and many of his supporters are truthers.
OMFG. Some of his supporters are truthers?! Dear God. Get Obama on the phone, we need to eliminate this threat.

Quote:
The student was part of "Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth".
OH.
MY.
GOD.

He answered a question from a student?

He should've cursed the caller out and scream "HOW DARE YOU ASK THAT QUESTION!!" Dissent should be frowned upon!1 I agree.

Quote:
2) His supporters are dishonest and willing to lie to get people to vote for him.
Oh ****, really unique.

People lie? No way. Not in my America!

Quote:
A couple websites went up during the election, all created by the same group. Fred Thompson forums, Mitt Romney forums, etc. The idea was, you'd post a forum, register 50 accounts on it (yourself), and then post the most racist hateful crap you could think of.

Like, on FTF, they'd post "How do we minimize the effect of these ******s at the polls?" and then another fake account would post "well we could canvas the area with flyers saying remember to vote on nov. 4th".. and then they'd post to blogs and websites, as "proof" that MR or FT was racist or something. Of course ronpaulforums was a main hub, and they'd ban anyone who wasn't fake or in on the scam. So there's that.

Wait, I thought conspiracy theories should be shunned? Don't you think that's a bit extreme?

Quote:
They also had a habit of rigging online polls. You'd see ron paul with like 83% of the vote for a republican primary poll on foxnews.

Validuz actually tried to argue once that fake online repeat votes would translate into real votes. He even argued ron paul actually had that high polling rating IRL, because they don't poll cell phones. Or something.

Yea, um how'd that work out? What was his best, like 4% in nevada, and 1-2% everywhere else?
God damn those bastards voting on online polls! Wtf do they think they are? People? People that think they can vote on open online polls?! ****ing scumbags!!1

p.s. No, I didn't. I said I "hoped." You just can't read.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 10-15-2010, 02:57
Quote:
oh yea, and if you thought I was bull****ting. The forums are still up.

More rights & freedom to black people ??? This is HORRIBLE
Let's take your conspiracy theory in a different direction and say that it was a plant from McCain and/or Obama to make it "obvious" that it was a Paul supporter, in order to call Paul supporters liars/racists.

I ****ing win.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 10-15-2010, 02:58
Quote:
He answered a question from a student?
The problem isn't that he answered it, it's that he agreed with him.

Quote:
Wait, I thought conspiracy theories should be shunned?
While you were posting your rabid defense, I posted the website in question. **** off.

Quote:
God damn those bastards voting on online polls!
How'd that work out for you?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 10-15-2010, 03:00
Quote:
The problem isn't that he answered it, it's that he agreed with him.
He did? What exactly did he "agree" on?

Quote:
While you were posting your rabid defense, I posted the website in question. **** off.
Oh, I saw it.

Quote:
How'd that work out for you?
What do you mean me? You got stuck with Obama, instead of McCain.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 10-15-2010, 03:01
And you think ron paul would have beat obama?

He couldn't even get over 3% of the republican vote, and you think he's going to appeal to the general population?

triple
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 10-15-2010, 03:03
And it's one thing to say FTF was just a small minority of RP voters and doesn't represent the demographic at large.

That's at least a valid argument.

You trying to say it's just a stupid conspiracy theory on my part just proves my point. Good job.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 10-15-2010, 03:03
Quote:
He did? What exactly did he "agree" on?
Quote:
Student: So I mean, would you advocate for a new investigation into 9/11?

Paul: Yes, I think we have to look at the details of it.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 10-15-2010, 03:05
And validuz, just curious, but what's your opinion on 9/11? Inside job?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 10-15-2010, 03:13
Quote:
And validuz, just curious, but what's your opinion on 9/11? Inside job?
Gross incompetence and meddling in other countries' affairs, esp. those who [rightfully] hate Israel.

I would never say that it wasn't an inside job, because I don't know. I tend to not say things unless I'm sure. I leave that sort of [retarded] thinking for the people that are truly deserving of the title.

Which is why I call you a retard so often and so easily.

p.s. Omfg, he agreed that more should be looked into 9/11? An INVESTIGATION?! That god damn conspiracy enabler! How ****ing dare he!! I mean, that's basically saying "Bush did it"!!!

Last edited by Validuz; 10-15-2010 at 03:18..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 10-15-2010, 03:16
Quote:
And it's one thing to say FTF was just a small minority of RP voters and doesn't represent the demographic at large.
I have no idea what 'FTF' even is.

Quote:
That's at least a valid argument.
Of course it is, but of course it didn't stop you from using it.

Quote:
You trying to say it's just a stupid conspiracy theory on my part just proves my point. Good job.
Yes... somehow pointing out your blatant stupidity and hypocrisy proves YOUR point.

Hmm, yea.. I can see that... or something.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 10-15-2010, 03:19
YouTube isn't working, but assuming the titles aren't misleading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60TWZNVgtk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g08WCZTc6VU

"500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
"

bam
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 10-15-2010, 03:23
He's against abortions, evolution, and believes in sky fairies... He's not a good candidate.

Also, if Togowack is on our side you really need to reevaluate your side.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 10-15-2010, 03:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
He's against abortions, evolution, and believes in sky fairies... He's not a good candidate.
He's an OBGYN that was born in the 30's. Get a grip on reality.

Even with those faults, he's STILL miles ahead of the other politicians.

Quote:
Also, if Togowack is on our side you really need to reevaluate your side.
He's nothing more than an elaborate troll. If you don't have him on ignore (let alone give him credence), you really need to reevaluate your own mental aptitude.

Last edited by Validuz; 10-15-2010 at 03:32..
Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 10-15-2010, 03:32
well val, it might not be right wing overall, but the most outspoken are 'right wing'.. the others arent overly desperate to talk politics

i dont know why anyone gets into these discussions on this board anyway - look at the last page, most of the posts are from triple.. simpleton warfare

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 10-15-2010, 03:33
Touche.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 10-15-2010, 03:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I would never say that it wasn't an inside job, because I don't know. I tend to not say things unless I'm sure. I leave that sort of [retarded] thinking for the people that are truly deserving of the title.
Oops. Did you forget I can search for threads about 9/11 conspiracies on tribalwar?

Zeitgeist, The Movie by Acerbity - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz
I'm not saying that the movie is 100% true, but some pieces are most definitely true and can be backed up.

Look, if the government was really being 100% honest, why don't they just release all of the video footage that they confiscated that showed a Boeing 757 fly into the Pentagon? What could they possible gain by collecting the videos anyway? I mean, were they going to put them in slow motion and see if they could see what was going on through the windows of the jet?

* Why keep and not publicly disclose the seized surveillance tapes?
* How did two massive jet engines "vaporize on impact" but they found and identified human bodies?
* Why were support beams on the WTC 1/2 cut at a perfect sheared angle?
* How on ****ing Earth did WC7 go down?
* WTC 1/2 were designed to take impacts from hijacked commercial jets, how did that completely fall apart?
* Towers were hit on the corners, why didn't they fall at an angle instead of a perfect pancake collapse?
* How did the jet engines not do any damage to the outside of the Pentagon? Only a prefect little hole in which a 757's cabin would perfectly fit in.
* Why were they performing the same type of exercises at the same time, even though they said on TV several times that they never even heard of an attack like that?
* Why did Bush and Cheney force all of those bull**** terms before they would speak to the 911 Commission?
* Why was there thermite found in the rubble of the towers and WTC7?
* How did NORAD fail so poorly?

triple
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 10-15-2010, 03:49
Other gems:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz
Rofl... a fire caused a building to go down?

What a crock of ****.
Quote:
What is wrong with you people? Why is it so bad to question events like this? People are so ****ing stupid it's astounding.
Quote:
I did research on my own as well. The more I found out to be factual, the more I think the government is lying out of its ass and the dumb Americans gobble it up.

I don't know if it was all "planned out" by our government, but without a ****ing shadow of a doubt, they are lying about things that PUT them in that position of being accused of being behind it all.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 10-15-2010, 03:52
Validuz was winning this thread up until triple busted out the black belt search-fu.

Last edited by mstrike; 10-15-2010 at 03:55..
Page 3 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page hey, link me to some ron paul criticism

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ron paul is retarded , shit thread shit poster