[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tbh 6 year olds are smarter and likely better adjusted bot....

i mean it would be a better argument than fighting for felons/illegal immigrants/3rd world terrorists and open border prisons like they are right now

There's nothing to say against this except that people who vote for open borders want the destruction of the nation and the people that built it by bringing in everybody with the promise of freebies. Not understanding the family values and ties and responsibilities that built this place.

I understand the Likes of Vanster; I understand, his nation was destroyed; but let's not pretend they were a great nation, enough said. Mexican people (all different classes) feel like this is theirs. I just heard about a California sheriff who is going to physically kick out ice agents... his people have a stake in this, damn the laws.

So yes I understand there are people who want to destroy the nation as is. I hope their numbers don't grow too large. I believe that for the large majority of people that want to continue to live in a great nation, they don't want to see this either, no matter who they are; But maybe they can't give up the tribes.

Last edited:
ive always found quotes from fictional characters odd

shouldnt we be crediting the author who actually came up with the words and wrote them

not a made up person that never existed

still can't or will not build that FUCKING WALL through Exectuive Order

DutnYLqWwAE_nUj.jpg

but hey, he got them bumpstocks and made the left happy.....

I mean look at how happy Failtowell is over this big WIN he gave them

he is ecstatic

MAGA

Making Semi-Automatic Guns Awesome again

89470.gif

i might as well vote for Senator Schumer in 2020

be no difference in policy at this point

We got conned folks......time to admit that much

yet another hope and change as they got enough dirt and pressure on Trump to make him fold like a fondue fountain

It always felt like I was watching Gangs of New York between him and Hillary......now I know it really was

there was never any other point nor purpose

Hillary Clinton calls for reform, 'not open borders,' in explaining European migration remarks

even Hillary would have gave us the same worthless lip service

Last edited:
Hillary wouldn't have given us so many great tweets though

or such a fun history chapter for future generations

TRUMPBILL-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg

Trump: no you be President for the big city elite in NY....it's your turn

Hillary: no, you be President for the big fucking city elite in NY, you run a nice bed and breakfast palace

Bill: I'd do it but I can't do it again I don't think

Trump: Ok, ok, but you promise to take back over in 2020 right? Cause there is no way they are going to let me do this past one term once I go against everything I said I wouldn't do

Everyone: :lol:

Can ban gun accessories but can't build a wall?

Wonder (((who))) directed that policy decision for him?

Javanka was like DIDDY there are sad pictures on the picture box...people at our country club tell us you need to do something. Didddddddddddddy

do the right thing

5a974e4faae60531008b4596-960-480.jpg

Watch the reactions from Democrats during Trumps gun-control meeting - Business Insider

meanwhile Schumer is going to punk this guy on the budget all over again just like he did this year when Trump got nothing he wanted, with both a House and Senate majority, all over again......:lol:

be easier and less sad if we just took down the flag :flag: and put up the Israeli one already

be a lot easier to see and handle than this clown circus

Last edited:
TRUMPBILL-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg

Trump: no you be President for the big city elite in NY....it's your turn

Hillary: no, you be President for the big fucking city elite in NY, you run a nice bed and breakfast palace

Bill: I'd do it but I can't do it again I don't think

Trump: Ok, ok, but you promise to take back over in 2020 right? Cause there is no way they are going to let me do this past one term once I go against everything I said I wouldn't do

Everyone: :lol:

Yes its like how could soros somehow trick republicans and dems to both join deep state? Run two deep state canidates against each other both who arr actually friends and planted.

I give up I'm joining alex on his yacht

Cant fight them join them they say

Back