[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The smocking gun.

s-l300.jpg

DuFFeONUUAYQMIg.jpg

DuFKop-XgAEs4T0.jpg:large

How many of those 164 places were involved in violent coup in their home countries over the past century

who cares? they can go there instead and make the changes they left their old country for

guaranteed that those 164 countries wont look at the orc hordes as invaders

you should lead them to the promised lands

and I get it.. the poor illegals have it bad.. just like they did in lord of the rings, I mean you can draw a straight comparison..

Wait, that can't be right.. what idiot would say that?

Why do migrant caravans from Central America travel to Tijuana?

When it came time for caravan members "to pick between a shorter route to Texas or a much longer one to Tijuana, they chose the latter," the Post reported. "One leads to the migrant version of Mordor. The other is merely dangerous."

who cares? they can go there instead and make the changes they left their old country for

guaranteed that those 164 countries wont look at the orc hordes as invaders

you should lead them to the promised lands

No way you just said orcs. :rofl:

Okay.. how about this too? Please don't kill me!!

Macron announces wage rise, tax relief after weeks of French protests

Facing a political career in jeopardy, French President Emmanuel Macron announced a raise in the country's minimum wage and tax relief measures during an address to the nation Monday following a fourth weekend of increasing violence by "Yellow Jacket" protesters.

Macron said he would be raising the minimum wage in France by 100 euros a month, or about $114, beginning in 2019.

Other tax concessions included no taxes on overtime pay, and encouraging employers to pay tax-free year-end bonuses.

I don't want to fire up edge again.. but basically it said 164 nations not including the US signed onto some sort to migrant safeguard pact

[.....]
The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration gives migrants access to basic services...
Cant find anything in the article that defines 'basic services'.

[.....]

Other countries that backed out included Australia, Hungary, Austria, Latvia, Poland and the Dominican Republic.

The latest Gallup survey found that 15 percent of the world's adults, about 750 million people, would like to move to another country if they had the opportunity. The survey talked to 453,122 adults in 152 countries from 2015 to 2017. That's up from 13 percent between 2010 and 2012.

The United States remains the top destination for migrants.
[.....]

Experts say there are 258 million migrants seeking asylum worldwide -- 3 percent of the world's total population.

Yet somehow, I am considered a racist for wanting to deny 258,000,000 to 750,000,000 people from entering into the US.

I have accepted that according to the standards defined in the last two years, I am indeed a racist. I was not a racist prior to 2 years ago, I am now. I am surprisingly at peace with that label too

Back