[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Let's rewind. Hillary wins. Trump becomes a loser.

America leads the world in taxes and world leaders fall in line. The will of the people completely snuffed out.

But Trump. This shit isn't flying if America isn't going along with it. It embiggened the whole world bigly.

You know as a Billionaire, President and now a force in history, he has done well to make a name for himself.

Success

fdk7llt98h221.png

:lol: leftists

trump/putin/pence 2024

1 more thing, I got to hand it to the dems/left/faggots. They are going all out for Bush and his graceful passing into the night.

Thanks guys, I kinda thought you hated him but whatever. Class act all the way guys.

i didn't see neil bush in the background behind the pallbearers... is this a tarnish on his legacy? are the ten digits ($1.3b mack street baby) used to bail out silverado not enough to capture the foraging spirit of his family?

i didn't see neil bush in the background behind the pallbearers... is this a tarnish on his legacy? are the ten digits ($1.3b mack street baby) used to bail out silverado not enough to capture the foraging spirit of his family?
Strange... I could've sworn you would've noticed that there is only 2 darkies in that sea of white people.

Back