lets clear this air. do u want a pu revival scene or not

pancake

Banned
if u want a summer draft tourney/twl style ladder/beer league

if u want to have semi regular pus

if u want to have a good chill time relaxing time

u ppl have to cooperate

that means stop the political little cliques of friends not sharing files cuz they dont like ppl or not distributing admins cuz u dont like ppl

these r basic things to run a pu scene at minimum

if u ppl would rather have someone else organize or talk on your behalf i am fine with that and will just stop posting on tw and go to reflex just post in this thread fuck off dare or whatever and ill be gone ive already set up a good framework anyway and im sure u can still get this stuff done without me

one thing im sick of tho is dealing with adults that have the ethics of george bush and emotional maturity of a toddler when dealing with real issues

this community has a reputation as being a toxic shithole for a reason and its from a lot more than just nexting or saying mean shit in gd

this sub community lives a cycle of re-enacting the narrative of lord of the flies and its going to have to stop if u want to play the game for fun competitively beyond just pubbing or ull just repeat the same opsayo drama, now me drama, with a new person, over and over

Why do you post so much stuff. Tbh its hard to tell when anyone is serious about anything on these forums because it seems everyone has died and been reborn and the only language that is being spoke is Munglish.

Last edited:
thats y i come here becuz it is munglish and i enjoy literacy and exercising my literacy

anyway looks like the 1.11 stock branzone server is good so u ppl can pu whenever u want if u organize it there vote admin (the threshold is 45% for vote pass which is low)

there is no afk kick i think or if there is it will be disabled so u can idle there forever if u want idc

i dont know how to set up autoadmin without zadmin but maybe it is just the exact same thing idk ill put zadmin on shortly if it doesnt require 1.30

k we're gonna move this thread and other drama threads in a bit it to a new tribes talk sub forum specifically for them

seems like ppl r on the same page anyway aside from randal and soem other ppl hell bent on being emo babies

Lol wtf? You are so off the walls, I'd love to sign up and play. I've said that I would. I won't be crushed if you go sperg and ban me, but as long as shits planned a couple days in advanced I could play...

no randal you lost your rights to play and you are being banned from the sub forum

you want to come in here to troll that isnt what this community is about

you want free speech to troll go to gd

this is a forum to talk about tribes for tribes players not for trolling and being a fucking dick to ppl

you can write an apology to the community thread and if it's decent quality then u wont be banned. if it's sarcastic or bad then ur getting banned

and im the last person to recommend banning anyone from any forum or censorship

which i think should add more weight to this because you really are acting like a pos on here and need to change if you want to participate

people need to learn the meta on bf and sf because those are really solid maps

rtcll and i both agree that meatpit is a good map as well he suggested changes made to it and i made them

not only that but that map was designed from the ground up with opsayo playing it daily while i made it and dictating exactly what needed to be done to the terrain for it to be functional

stork and many other elite players had indput in the creation of that map

it might not play exactly like u want but it is a functional hybrid of sh/dx in one map and can be played on competitive level

it has short llamas long routes and short routes and is very balanced

i highly recommend everyone download the 1.40 version to test it out (the 1.30 version is more refined with the changes rtcll wanted but thats server side)

bf, sh, ev, mp are all great exciting maps

i will even play lotus or rd if there is a good home d/lo

meatpit is not a swordfish noobie influence random shit oc3 map

i made that map with my own hands on acid it skis beautifully and is a fast playing map

Back