quick tip for dare

so please all u fan bois of this egotistical azn new new school capper

quit sucking this guys dick and feeling sorry for him

he did this shit to himself and has to take responsibility for it and own it

dare's attempt at reviving tribe has got hyung 2 post again

this is 1 step closer 2 something i just aint sure what that something is

i got itched to post when i see legitimate good people like goffe, fire, tool constantly under fire. nobody speaks up. good people just watch passively as this negativity runs the game into the ground. people like you just watch it happen. do you not care?

i got itched to post when i see legitimate good people like goffe, fire, tool constantly under fire. nobody speaks up. good people just watch passively as this negativity runs the game into the ground. people like you just watch it happen. do you not care?
Tribes is dead.

tbh no i don't really care, i'm 26 years old now and have lost my pash.

i dont contribute in anyway, most of my post consists of :phone: and fuk u dp u fukin retard etc

not saying i am mature or anything, just that i dont really care even if tribes was to somehow miraculously revive, i still wouldnt play

good 2 c u back though former pash buddy

i talk to fire every day for long periods of time play games with him and dont think i have any issues with him

tool uses my tribes install and i love tool and have never had a disagreement with him or any other person in the t1 euro community who i think are real pros

this binswees kid has hated me for years for some odd reason he clearly has egotistical pro gamer elitism. he can't accept when ppl disagree with him just like you and has to make personal attacks. ive discussed things with friends of his and it looks like hes prepared to squash it i hope because people dont want this petty drama in the community

see the difference?

my psych profile rolodex/personal information rolodex of each triber is kept private i'm sorry

one day it can get released when doxxxnet leaders allow etc

how long did i have 1.40? what's a 'long time'? give me a rough number since you're so sure.

for what it's worth, i released 1.40 for stork and solidsnake, i really didn't talk to you at all. you just sat in obs and threw tomatoes, which is all you still do today. for whatever i say about dare, at least contributes and means well.

i don't understand the constant flip flopping and fact fabrication just to save face. you complain about 1.41 killing tribes, then complain that i didn't psychically know that you wanted the lasthope config for it. i get accused of killing tribes by releasing 1.40, then get told that i had it for 'a long time' without releasing it.

have you guys ever considered that there's a way to function besides the 'must always be right and win every internet argument at all costs'?

are you fucking insane

we sat on vent one night and even dueled

you sounded like a fucking pre teen then and had a hard time talking

this was right before you ended up releasing it you fucking hack

and talk about flip flopping, remember how you used to beg me for demos

arrowhead.jpg

Back