got a gaming mouse

so apparently these new srs gaming mices come with little weights in a lip balm type package

what are your preferred little weight ball specs? do u like 2-3 weight balls? maybe all 9 like me!

srs gaming mice 4 srs players only thx ;):ralf::ladysman::cheers:SantaClaude:lolque: :doom:

Dang u guys should talk to me before mice purchase. I have many recs for mice of all prices. Actually if anyone else wants a mouse, I have lots that I don't use all in excellent condition with very minimal use. The main ones I use are smaller companies. I actually prefer many of them over the big boys.

This is the one I've been using for the past month. Very nice mouse for tribe

this is a really god damn good mouse btw, especially for $18

i just bought one cause of this thread and this thing blows my shitty razr mouse out of the water

k so here's my dare review from sperg research on this mouse and never using it

apparently uses paw-30030463936 5 sensor which is an optical sensor

has good dpi 400 dpi is key for tribes way more than quick aim and super precision imo

if it doesnt stall on quick movements it prolly owns honestly and is great mouse

I'm tellin u man, the mice I listed are legit. I have probably 20 mice here. I guess u can say I have a bit of a thing for mice.

I also just ordered a G502 simply because i like the button layout. I can almost promise u I'll end up going back to my X7 or the Nebulus though. They're both tits

If u guys interested in mouse pad/matts I use this

It's a monoprice rebrand of the zowie

My only complaints are

1) this fucker reeked of some chemical type smell for probably 2 months
2) I had to get double sided velcro tape to keep the corners in place cuz it slid around so much. Since then it's been great

I used this one for a couple years too and really liked it

shit quality pic but get big for real

xyAM6Zg.jpg

Zippyshare.com - MouseTest.zip

Try your mice with this and see what the malfunction speed is

i use an ime 3.0 and it has an awesome shape and great tracking on 500Hz, only downside is 1.6 m/s malfunction speed
i'm gonna try a zowie ec1 soon, i hear the shape is similar

SteelSeries Sensei
Why would you get anything else?

laser mice suck dick w/ acceleration and low malfunction speed

Last edited:
Zippyshare.com - MouseTest.zip

Try your mice with this and see what the malfunction speed is

i use an ime 3.0 and it has an awesome shape and great tracking on 500Hz, only downside is 1.6 m/s malfunction speed
i'm gonna try a zowie ec1 soon, i hear the shape is similar

laser mice suck dick w/ acceleration and low malfunction speed

some of the zowies have high button click latency i would go w/ something else.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NI2yzh8gl...EH6cmA/s1600/dachroma_buttonlatency_chart.png

Last edited:
Back