got a gaming mouse

sean78745

Veteran-5
was reluctant at first as it seems unimportant.. but damn i really like how smooth it is especially in tribe. anyone thats on the fence should grab one

trash tier mice for me :-(

i got a talon blu (very cheap) as im not paying like 100 bucks for a top of the line one when i just spent so much cash upgrading my pc.. but its a huge difference from any crappy mouse for sure

Dang u guys should talk to me before mice purchase. I have many recs for mice of all prices. Actually if anyone else wants a mouse, I have lots that I don't use all in excellent condition with very minimal use. The main ones I use are smaller companies. I actually prefer many of them over the big boys.

This is the one I've been using for the past month. Very nice mouse for tribe

This is the one I used previous to this above mouse. Love this mouse.

And my all time favorite mouse This one goes on sale from time to time for $25

I prefer all these to the logitechs and microsofts and razers and a large number of other companies mice I've tried. Bang for buck these 3 can't be beat.

okay guys if you want to get a cheap mouse that is on par with the razers and the logitechs in terms of sensors, this is waht you want to get.

Amazon.com: Perixx MX-1800B, Programmable Gaming Mouse - Black - 7 Programmable Button - Omron Micro Switches - Avago ADNS3090 Optical 4000dpi Sensor - Changeable Side Wing - Ultra Polling 125-1000HZ: Computers & Accessories

afaik this is the cheapest mouse with the Avago ADNS3090 sensor which to many people is considered the best on the market (used in many razer/logitech mice). the driver software is kinda shite and confusing but its still a good mouse, decent shape, nicely built.

inb4 dare comes in and starts sperging about the microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0 and accuracy @ 400dpi (he does have some intresting things 2 say on these matters but takes things a little 2 far imo)

EDIT: fuck he beat me already

mlt04 sensor is the best sensor in the market dood ur sperg pro gamer forum esreality tested this and thats what they came back with

but ya there totally are other good mice 2

i like the final mouse 2015 but havent figured out what to do with it yet

a good mouse is useless without a proper mousepad or large space on a wooden desk

i also agree with this sentiment. especially if you are using an optical mouse, you need a good surface to track precisely on. i personally use a puretrak talent but that is pretty expensive and overly large for some people (19x14 inches, 25 bucks). you can definitely use a good surface that is consistently slick but a mouse pad is always a sure bet.

if you use high sensitivity (spinning 360 degrees in a game takes you less than 6 inches), go with this mousepad. Amazon.com: Raindrop Mouse Pad, Blue: Computers & Accessories

if you play with a lower sensitivity (6+ inches per 360) go with this: http://www.amazon.com/Allsop-Mouse-...d=1434675315&sr=8-9&keywords=allsop+mouse+pad

i think the puretrak talent, razer goliathus speed & control, and steelseries qck+ are all fine cloth pads too. they are all fairly slick and your mouse will glide over them easily, but with just enough friction to not feel like your mouse is on an ice rink. i'm not sure about the hard pads if you're into them.

So when I was really good at tribes like from 06 to 09 I used Logitech mx revolution and that thing was sick...now I have some Razer achesis or something iono

Last edited:
Back