New New GIF (animated) Thread

HtwFWt1.gif

Of course when guys do it, it's "repulsive," when a woman does it, it's "hilarious."

My only thought of the phenomenon/meme is that both scenarios are rude to the reporters.

I've said it to my bosses a dozen times... This is ONE of the reasons reporters should be One-Man-Band's for live shots.

The whole point of a camera op/field producer is to prevent shit like that from happening.

That all said, the people in the car I understand, there isn't shit you can do about them... But that woman... Fuck her. (right in the pussy) In all seriousness though, people like that should be beaten to death with that stick mic.

its completely fake morans

i remember my first time on the internet

i mean does that guy look like a field reporter? he can barely tie a tie and he has no hair

I've said it to my bosses a dozen times... This is ONE of the reasons reporters should be One-Man-Band's for live shots.

The whole point of a camera op/field producer is to prevent shit like that from happening.

That all said, the people in the car I understand, there isn't shit you can do about them... But that woman... Fuck her. (right in the pussy) In all seriousness though, people like that should be beaten to death with that stick mic.

maybe they should remove the stick from your ass to beat them to death with.

why so mad bro.

wow over rage much

its completely fake morans

i remember my first time on the internet

i mean does that guy look like a field reporter? he can barely tie a tie and he has no hair

clearly you've never actually dealt with reporters... they might be the dumbest people on the planet.

Back