[Mark my words, TW] Tim Pawlenty is the next U.S. President

He doesn't sound like he's serious about taking care of the budget

Though Pawlenty has boasted that he required the state government to “live within our means,” he relied on the stimulus package he criticizes to do so. The state’s former Republican Gov. Arne Carlson told the Los Angeles Times that Pawlenty relied on “heavy borrowings” and shifted costs to local governments “while not confronting the state's serious challenges."

^ straight off the article you linked

I'm kinda hoping for Gov. Perry...

Rick Perry is nothing more than a big oil bitch...

He gives less than a rats ass about the state of Texas let alone The United States of America. If ANY of you think he gives a rats ass about ANY of YOU then you and Rick Perry should create your own country and run it into the ground just like he has done with Texas....

As long as his money is right he doesn't give a fuck about giving a fuck..

It is mindless drones like you Jim Beam that makes me sad for this once great country.

My advice to you Jim is this. Get up out of bed. Be careful not to wake your sister/wife. Then go out to your pick-up. Get your grand daddy's shotgun he left you. Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger and do every inhabitant on this planet a favor by blowing your two sheets into the wind drunk head off.

Thank you.

My advice to myself is this. Get up out of bed. Be careful not to wake your sister/wife. Then go out to your pick-up. Get your grand daddy's shotgun he left you. Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger and do every inhabitant on this planet a favor by blowing your two sheets into the wind drunk head off.

Thank you.

Fixed.

I see nothing about the Fed, fractional reserve banking, or anything else to suggest he's anything even remotely different from the status quo.

Buzzwords don't cut. Sorry Fngr.

p.s. Who gave you your opinion to support this guy anyway? Church?

What's Minnesota's debt like these days because of Pawlenty?

MinnPost - 'Call their bluff,' says Pawlenty on federal debt ceiling

MPR’s Rupa Chenoy watched the FoxNews interview and adds, “When asked about the increase in Minnesota's debt during Pawlenty's administration, Pawlenty said many states have been forced to increase their debt over the past few years." Much like how many Minnesota cities have had to raise property taxes …

So not only did debt increase, but taxes also increased with Pawlenty. He pushed the debt burden to local governments just so he could say he didn't raise taxes. But Taxes still went up. Yeah he seems like a home-run with the conservative base.

Pawlenty is a wicked flip-flopper and will never be elected.

He used to be respected by liberals for his moderate policies, but then he turned to the dark side and looked rather awkward doing it. He also has almost zero name recognition among the general public.

What's Minnesota's debt like these days because of Pawlenty?

So not only did debt increase, but taxes also increased with Pawlenty
You do realize that taxes and debt are determined by the legislature and not by the executive branch, right?

Tell me you realize that. No really. I want to hear you say it. SAY IT!

You do realize that taxes and debt are determined by the legislature and not by the executive branch, right?

Tell me you realize that. No really. I want to hear you say it. SAY IT!

What I do realize is that the executive branch has the power of veto. Do you realize that? Realize it really realize it

Back