[Revisited] WTC7 fell because why? by Rev. Zen - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Revisited] WTC7 fell because why?
Page 1 of 7
Rev. Zen
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 07-25-2008, 17:33
I have yet to hear a convincing explanation as to why WTC7 collapsed that does not involve intentional demolition.

It does not take a phyicist or engineer to see that the 'accepted' explanation does not hold water.

Discuss.

Sponsored Links
cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 07-25-2008, 17:34
Click here to ignore this thread

Last edited by cyclozine; 07-25-2008 at 18:01..
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 07-25-2008, 17:36
Hey guys I watched video and it brought up a lot of good points. Seriously the ****ing government did it.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
4 - 07-25-2008, 17:38

BallZDeeP
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 07-25-2008, 17:38
they had to "pull" it

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 07-25-2008, 17:39
Don't do this.

You ****ING idiot...

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 07-25-2008, 17:42
Someone set us up the bomb, that's why.

Stimpson
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 07-25-2008, 17:42
Tower 7 fell because of extensive debris damage to the south facing side and fires which massively reduced the structural integrity of the building.

9/11 was not 'done' by a 'government'

Admittedly certain levels (clandestine or otherwise) of the US government probably knew all about it prior to it happening and may have stood down or reduced the capacity of certain security measures. However, this would purely be a tactical manoeuvre enabling all sorts of political shenanigans in the resulting climate. Taking full advantage of the situation basically.

Now shut the **** up

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
9 - 07-25-2008, 17:43
Because it sustained damage, had an internal fire, and was unstable once 2 giant buildings fell next to it.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
10 - 07-25-2008, 17:43
maneuver

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 07-25-2008, 17:44
Debris damage and fires cause a building to collapse in such a fashion? I think not, how about you not be the ****ing idiot and not buy into that spoon full of crap they fed you.

Stimpson
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 07-25-2008, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
maneuver
manoeuvre. tard

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 07-25-2008, 17:47
The building probably lost its foundations.

Stimpson
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 07-25-2008, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
Debris damage and fires cause a building to collapse in such a fashion? I think not, how about you not be the ****ing idiot and not buy into that spoon full of crap they fed you?
Debris damage and fires caused the building to collapse, now get over it you ****ing penis and concentrate your energies on some real problems that actually affect you

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 07-25-2008, 17:49
ok i'll do us all a favor

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
16 - 07-25-2008, 17:51
HEY GUEYS THE GOVERMENT HAS ALIENS IN THEIR GRARAGE SKINNER SAID SO

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 07-25-2008, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimpson View Post
Debris damage and fires caused the building to collapse, now get over it you ****ing penis and concentrate your energies on some real problems that actually affect you
How many other buildings in the area collapsed from debris and fire damage?

And just because I post my opinion about something doesn't necessarily mean that's all I'm focusing my energies on, how about your learn to multitask dick face.

Rev. Zen
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 07-25-2008, 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimpson View Post
That implies that there should have been some parts of the building that were still strong enough to, at least, slow the collapse (please do not tell me you are claiming that this debris affected every square inch of the structure ). Assuming that some parts stayed in tact, how do you explain that the buiding fell at free fall speed (as if no underlying structure inhibited or resisted it in any way)?

turnschuh
Veteran++
Old
19 - 07-25-2008, 17:53
poor angsty american suckers

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
20 - 07-25-2008, 17:54
Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn***8217;t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn***8217;t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we***8217;ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.
Firehouse.com's 9-11 Coverage: News 9/9/02 - WTC: This Is Their Story

..Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...IC/9110462.PDF

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o***8217;clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o***8217;clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
Hayden: No, not right away, and that***8217;s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn***8217;t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.
Firehouse.com's 9-11 Coverage: News 9/9/02 - WTC: This Is Their Story

Page 1 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Revisited] WTC7 fell because why?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
conspiracy , tinfoil , truthers