I found the best way to preach abstinence

Osmethae

Veteran XV
i know there are some twers that like to follow my nerdy shit that i do, so i'll update them in this thread

the basement of my brother and i's house is deemed the cinema room so i can do whatever the fuck i want to it, he's engaged already and she accepts it so it isn't that big of a deal.. although people think they walk on to the set of the big bang theory when they enter the basement

anyways, only been doing this for a week so the first thing is rearranging the tv and relaxation area
IMAG1120.jpg

a closer look at the stormtrooper, and some more lightsabers that need hung up, i have a custom order placed for a luke RotJ robes that will be on a mannequin next to the stormtrooper, hence luke's lightsaber and the poster
IMAG1136.jpg

some fett helmets i'm working on (Calx's helmet is next to the Chiefs one)
fetts.jpg

plus another look at his helmet i made him, i'm too damn proud of it
IMAG1148.jpg

i just received my Kroenen poster yesterday and hung it up on the wall next to my Kroenen mannequin
IMAG1174.jpg

much much more to come, up next when i get paid again i'll be ordering a bunch of supplies and making some more star wars related things from scratch

IN IS A PREPOSITION AND MANY LINGUISTS AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT END A SENTENCE IN A PREPOSITION THUS THE WHOLE POINT OF FOR WHICH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

however it is disputed

EDIT: NINJA EDITER

Last edited:
Back