[PICS] Snow Party USA

CONUS_GFS0P5_SFC_ACCUM-SNOW_24HR.gif

Snow forecast for the next 24 hours. Bookmark this. It always updates.

Splashing through the sand bar
Talking by the campfire
It's the simple things in life, like when and where
We didn't have no internet
But man I never will forget
The way the moonlight shined upon her hair
It was summertime in Northern Michigan

Yep, -21 F actual here this morning when I rolled out of bed at 10 am. And I'm south of you Tehvul.

I went skiing in Bellaire for new years and we got 24" of snow.

Was awesome. First time in upper lower michigan.

That's my michigan story.

Forgot this.

039321a6e59adecf3dece0b5af02f278.jpg

Temp in Den is 76.
Temp in Son's room is 75.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
the thing that sucks is that I built a bed a while back, it is a cool king sized platform bed but can't be taken apart. It fit in the house I built it for, but not in a condo I lived in prior, now it won't live in my latest house (which is a total fixer upper) so I'm going to end up cutting it in half...which I now have to do within the next 24 hours.

the thing that sucks is that I built a bed a while back, it is a cool king sized platform bed but can't be taken apart. It fit in the house I built it for, but not in a condo I lived in prior, now it won't live in my latest house (which is a total fixer upper) so I'm going to end up cutting it in half...which I now have to do within the next 24 hours.
This is when you start new with 2 Tempur-Pedic beds (or similar). We don't have a frame on ours, and don't use the massage. I couldn't believe it myself when we got them with no frame, but it works and looks fine. We do make them go up and down, so you would want that. The ultimate would be two queen Tempur-Pedics. I have 2 twins which is the equivalent to a king. There is a line going down the center where the 2 beds meet. It makes each person stay on their side. If you're a Playboy then you'd get 3 beds, which I've never seen done. I see pictures and stories of mansions, and the bed is just a king. When the head and feet are slightly elevated, it helps to stop snoring.

Last edited:
I like the bed I built it just needs 79 1/2" inches to get through a doorway which isn't that common I guess

I'll just cut it, brace the center afterwards and bracket the cut itself when I put it back together.

Back