Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Mav said:
a race of vile malicious aliens on ST TNG/DS9

basically they were the germans of space, slaughtered several races, for no real reasons. worse than the borg, at least the borg do things for a purpose, the cardassians were just ruthless vatos, killing men and women, raping children etc

much like aestis

sounds like a saddam/michael jackson hybrid

the cardassian that is.. not Aestis

JuggerNaught said:
nah..i doubt it. I'm a happy person...i dont go around picking on females...poking at people about thier weight...or basically slandering people i know nothing about irl.
you have me confused w/ others. FINE juggernaught, i'll give you a hug too. all you had to do was ask. :)

Vampire said:
wow what a surprise, Mav joins the thread to do nothing but post 3 paragraph rants about the people of TW, their effect on society, and how he's 'showing everybody' by holding his ground.

Wow Mav, ya know the first 70 times I saw one of those posts by you, it just went over my head, but now after reading this entirely moving discussion by you... no I still think you're a self-righteous idiot.

and? i could care less if you agree or not, its tw 99.999999% love people like aestis and hk, most dont know what a kind hearted person is

skywalker said:
How the fuck does this thread have 26 pages?

Good question.

I read the first and last page. I'm not an avid Tribalwar reader, you see.

I'd never even heard of goldfishgirl or whatever the name is.

HelenKeller said:
treating idiots as they are doesn't make me happy mavernaught -- i'm a very happy person in spite of your idiocy.

and no jug, that's a fact. feel free to put any twist you like on it however. :)

again you dodge the the question

you claim to be a nice guy
you claim that people like me don't even register as important to you, yet you CAN NOT prove they aren't

and by the same ways we judge people like you based on how we are treated, you do the same damn thing; look at nothing but the negative aspects. "treating idiots as they are", yea you are a nice guy

id fucking kill for $20 right now, just so i could change your title to reflect how much of a "nice guy" you are god damn mother fucker

Mav said:
and? i could care less if you agree or not, its tw 99.999999% love people like aestis and hk, most dont know what a kind hearted person is
Is a kind hearted person the kind that will give you a donut for free?

LOL somehow mav spelled "feeble" as "fibble"

I don't get mav, most fat people with no friends are smarter than average due to spending a lot of time at home reading etc. Yet somehow mav just turned out to be a fat dumb redneck.

Mav said:
again you dodge the the question

you claim to be a nice guy
you claim that people like me don't even register as important to you, yet you CAN NOT prove they aren't

and by the same ways we judge people like you based on how we are treated, you do the same damn thing; look at nothing but the negative aspects. "treating idiots as they are", yea you are a nice guy

id fucking kill for $20 right now, just so i could change your title to reflect how much of a "nice guy" you are god damn mother fucker

damned...

Mav said:

actually I think you're as big of an asshole as Aestis is.

With Aestis I still have the chance to assume its just an act, where you've proven you're just a vindictive jackass.

Love Aestis and HK? They're funny from time to time, but that's as far as i'll go with that one.

Vampire said:
actually I think you're as big of an asshole as Aestis is.

With Aestis I still have the chance to assume its just an act, where you've proven you're just a vindictive jackass.

Love Aestis and HK? They're funny from time to time, but that's as far as i'll go with that one.

I'm a vindictive asshole cause mother fuckers like you make me

Maybe if you got off my fucking back from time to time I wouldn't be so god damn vengeful

Back