OT: All your base are belong to us

The gaping hole that flames for this thread fall into.

And before anyone brings it up, this is my first post, I dont play tribes, I've never posted in any other forum :boohoo:, I think Stormy's cute, the pics on here are STILL funny, and I have a flame proof suit :p

Sabraizu said:
this is my first post, I dont play tribes, I've never posted in any other forum :boohoo:, I think Stormy's cute, the pics on here are STILL funny, and I have a flame proof suit :p

A lurker surfaces. Where are the rest of you?

ok one of my buddies is a huge wrestling fan he bought the wrestlemania DVD of the one in houston....... anyways there was someone in the stands holding a "All Your Base are Belong to US" sign :rofl:

WhipBoy said:
ok one of my buddies is a huge wrestling fan he bought the wrestlemania DVD of the one in houston....... anyways there was someone in the stands holding a "All Your Base are Belong to US" sign :rofl:

When we used to have the Allyourbase forum, apparently some guy from there did that one.

WWF.jpg

brakums said:
you're new to the internet aren't you?

No, far from it. Just new to posting on this forum. So when the next poster told me my pic had to be a GIF to work on Angelfire, and I can see my JPEG quite clearly on my screen also today when I log on to the forum, the logical conclusion (assuming he was right, of course...) was that the rest of you can't see the JPEG I posted. Do you understand what I mean, or would you like me to spell it out even more clearly???

And, BTW.... CAN the rest of you see the JPEG, or was he right????

OK... I logged on from a different computer, and NOW I too saw the dreaded Angelfire logo.

And I can't help myself, I just HAVE to see if it'll work with a PNG...

;-)

analexams_zerowing.png

Because, as we have found out, if I were to just ask someone they would have to reveal the fact that they somehow don't understand people who think they might learn something by asking questions....

Sorry Henry I didn't mean to make fun of you when i said it had to be in .gif format, I just wanted to let you know and plus I wanted to see what you made. I can see your pic now when its in .png format lol. All your base will always remain...

No problem, Tofu. I never assumed that. I was just surprised, because I could see the pic clearly on my own computer. And I knew the URL pointed to the correct address.

Anyway, it's nice to know that PNG works, because it should work better than GIF on photos anyway...

Hmmm.... I thought that once I had read all the posts there would be more time for work.

But now I keep wanting to try and make my own AYB pics.

Anyway, I had one more go:

churchietime2.png

any comic book readers who can verify this one?

Hey, just wanted to let you know I was reading The Powepuff Girls comic #20 just now. I wish I had a scanner but I don't so I'll just have to let you know about it and you can maybe find it or something. Anyway, on page 17 Mojojo is in jail and is looking at the drawings he has made on the wall. It is basically a reinactment of the fight he just had with the Powerpuff Girls but written in the top left-hand corner is "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO MOJO!" Just thought you'd like to know.

No, nearly all of it is angry people claiming that the images are fake, like they are some kind of genius for figuring that out.

Back