[For Sale/Trade] Xbox 360 + games/whatever by Lamb - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > Classifieds
Reload this Page [For Sale/Trade] Xbox 360 + games/whatever
Lamb
VeteranX
Old
1 - 01-18-2014, 19:04
Got a compilation of random 360 **** I'd like to rid myself of (have 2 360s so it's pretty pointless), and I'm looking to part with it. Will provide a more comprehensive list, if so desired.

Xbox still has warranty sticker, never ****ed around with it internally, has no issues whatsoever. It's a more recent design (past the notorious ring of death years) but it's not a Slim design, either. Standard gigantic white 360, but w/ the modernized no-BS solder-tech.

Pics/info on request, but here's the list of **** included off the bat (negotiable, and more is available than I'm listing):
Xbox 360 circa ~2010, white model w/ HDMI
Xbox 360 controller w/ rechargeable batteries (standard AA, can look up power rating if desired, but they are solid batteries)
Steering wheel controller (paddle shifters, wheel, gas/brake pedals, etc. - potentially missing a cable or something, can't remember...this particular controller does have some issues, but it's usually functional) (knock off $10 if you don't want this ****)
Original box, power brick, component cables

Aaaand that's about all that's coming to mind right now. Looking for $100 OBO (shipping TBD, only $90 if you leave out the steering wheel), or a trade for similar PS3 equipment. Also obscure Gamecube games, particularly Pikmin II, if you happen to have that for whatsoever godforsaken reason. Not interested in anything else trade-wise, so if it ain't relevant, **** off. US/Canada only. I've sold ~$1500 here on TW before (back when club.live was still active), so I'm trustworthy. Make an offer.

Last edited by Lamb; 01-18-2014 at 21:27..
Sponsored Links
Lamb
VeteranX
Old
2 - 01-19-2014, 12:30
SOLD to the craigslist guy that just stopped by

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > Classifieds
Reload this Page [For Sale/Trade] Xbox 360 + games/whatever

Social Website Bullshit