[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i hope my doctor asks me about drug use cause he's gonna get a major but very sane earful about our second amendment rights if he does

SnEAWBg.png

So we need a new law mandating doctors demand information from their patients when, I don't know, a fucking anonymous survey can accomplish.

Also, this:

5DHvlCR.png

Melissa Healy (@LATMelissaHealy) | Twitter

A look at her Twatter is pretty telling.

"White Privilege" - check.
"Steven Paddock's motivations was, because, well, guns are too accessible." - check
"Muh Holocaust" - check
"Christine Blasey Ford was a hero, and Kavanaugh's definitely a perp because it's stuck in her brain, but not his" - check
"Cops are racists" - check

Barf.

Not as cringy as this quality NYT writer:

I have a feeling if she were to go on Joe Rogan's show the same shit would happen. After thumbing through a number of her articles they're not really sourced, and the sources are the opinions of others. Just wordy enough to make you think you're reading something with some thought behind it, but still narrative-first driven.

Last edited:
the last thing we would want to do is medically treat people for drug addiction

they belong in jail

well let me just ask a few of my drug addicted friends if they want to be medically treated by the government...

hey, kentucky, do you guys want to be medically treated by the government to get over your meth/heroin/crack/cocaine/marijuana addictions?

So we need a new law mandating doctors demand information from their patients when, I don't know, a fucking anonymous survey can accomplish.

"A draft report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all U.S. adults be screened for illicit drug use as long as their doctors can do so accurately and, when abuse is detected, offer their patients effective treatment or refer them to someone who can."

since when is a recommendation to doctors a government mandate? and how does an anonymous survey help anyone? chill, dude

"A draft report issued Tuesday by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all U.S. adults be screened for illicit drug use as long as their doctors can do so accurately and, when abuse is detected, offer their patients effective treatment or refer them to someone who can."

since when is a recommendation to doctors a government mandate? and how does an anonymous survey help anyone? chill, dude

How many drug abusers have a family doctor. How would this help those people and then.. what changes would they want to implement since this policy would be missing the most vulnerable?

Last edited:
SnEAWBg.png

And people in this country still do not understand my aversion to State-run Health Care? Once the idiot American taxpayer allows the State to control our health, Big Brother shit like this becomes the norm and people are okay with it. This is insane.

I bet it helps the pharma companies that produce the test kits ...

and I would also bet they have a range of products to wean abusers off illicit drugs and turn them onto fully taxed, government approved, high profit, big pharma drugs instead

A doctor spends less than 4 minutes listening to a patient as it is.. now we want them to be drug counselors?

and are these the same doctors that prescribed the opiods to start with?

A doctor spends less than 4 minutes listening to a patient as it is.. now we want them to be drug counselors?

and are these the same doctors that prescribed the opiods to start with?

No doctors should not be drug counselors. The problem is now doctors are scared to prescribe pain pills and the people who really need them suffer.

Agreed.. VS the Doctors that straight out ask you what drugs you want.

I am experienced patient.. 10 years I was undiagnosed. I have seen massive amounts of doctors in multiple states. I wasn't diagnosed until I went to the Mayo Clinic in Arizona

Last edited:
Okay.. so what about time and cost for drug testing american adults.

How much longer would these appointments need to be and how much more would they cost?

Who pays that extra cost?

Who takes care of the patients that get bumped due to the time it takes to counsel 1 patient? All those people that the doctor can't see have to go somewhere else... right?

Now... who does the drug testing? How much does that cost? Been a while but I seem to remember a simple THC test was cheapish but a 9 panel or a 13 panel started getting pricey per person.

Who pays that cost?

Is this complete bullshit like the rest of the dems/left/faggots plans?

Back