[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

New Rules

screenshot-www-redstate-com-2019-08-13-09-03-17.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Last edited:
"You don't communicate it to them — you beat them. You beat them," Mystal said. "They are not a majority of this country. The majority of white people in this country are not a majority of the country. And all the people who are not fooled by this need to come together, go to the polls, go to the protests, do whatever you have to do. You do not negotiate with these people, you destroy them."
MSNBC guest Elie Mystal, executive editor of AboveTheLaw.com

'You destroy them': MSNBC guest offers advice on dealing with white Trump supporters

Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the democratic nomination for governor.

Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo nostra.”

“There is a group of people – politicos – who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

“Yes, exactly,” Sliwa said. “So you better be careful that your brother Andrew doesn’t kiss you on both cheeks and then all of a sudden they take you out on the middle of the lake and where’s Chris?”

“He kisses me plenty because he’s a great big brother,” Cuomo said.

After the last few days? Fat chance

“Here’s a scenario that I think is real: There’s a hurricane, a natural disaster, no power, no cops, no anything,” the Republican lawmaker told reporters aboard Air Force One.

A reporter asked if he meant looters.

“Yeah, people, they’re not going to come to the AR-15 home,” Graham responded. “Well, I think if you show up on the porch with an AR-15, they’ll probably go down the street.” (New York Post)

The real test for red flag as a leftist: are you ok with Donald Trump and Bill Barr determining who can and can not own a gun?

CIRCLE ONE- NO!!! REEEEEEE!!!!

If you don't fight for your freedom, you will lose it to someone who thinks you no longer need it.

Hong Kong has lived under a Western style of life and government for 156 years... and now the society of Hong Kong faces the prospect of living under communist rule and they are clearly not happy about it.

Would you be?

Funny considering the frequent shouting about how bad and evil Western society is and how better off we'd be if we all just let it die and be replaced with something else.

The same reality is faced by Taiwan, except Taiwan is fortunate enough to be an island surrounded by the United States Navy. What does Hong Kong have? They're fucked. And it is sad, because they are on their own and no one is going to come to their aid like we did with Taiwan.

Back