[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I proved to Ztir that a poke at my post count is kinda stupid considering I need 3 grand to beat Tele.

I bring content fucker.. a ton of it. You just are overwhelmed and can't even defend one thing much less the totality of the massive amount I point out

Yep. Made a point to show exactly why. You guys said we are SJWs and I admit to being a SCW. You should take that as a win.

Even though that means you lost

Finally a win boys lmao

297.png

Social Conservative Warrior

If they are Social Justice Warriors then it only makes sense to assume the role of the opposite.. after all we ARE enemies

but keep proving that you don't bring content and all you have left is pitiful trolls

i think you fully get that the point to this forum is to make other people feel like shit

to try to run other people off in a fit of triggering or rage quit

that there is no other point of purpose of posting in GF outside of that

:)

it is like king of the hill for mental midget mole people

the only question left is if the last person standing is a winner..........or simply the king of losers

i think you fully get that the point to this forum is to make other people feel like shit

I disagree. This is the only place where people are not silenced or banned for different opinions. It is sad.. but for real.. Tribal War is the only place left where both sides have an equal chance air it out.

I am aggressive with the idiots.. but if you have been paying attention I more than welcome thoughtful arguments. I participate in them respectfully until some jackass makes some inane post and then I can't help but call them what they are. Stupid.

Remember the beginning of this thread when the argument was non citizens of the United States fall under the same protections the US Constitution provides to US citizens.

I am not sorry and goddamn that kind of stupidity. No I don't want to run people off. Belial is an example. He showed up and made some intelligent arguments and I disagreed.. but never insulted him once. I enjoyed the argument. Then that crazy fuck went off the rails and it became time to fuck with him.

I want to be proved wrong. I want the left to justify their stance without making up bullshit like the constitution applies to the world. I have never, ever said I am smart. I am smarter than most these left fucks but I base that on their posts. I don't know how smart they are really... they won't fucking state an opinion and then back it up. They just want to call every SJW and racist.

So fine. I am SCW and a racist.

the only question left is if the last person standing is a winner..........or simply the king of losers

do u gay

Back