.png plugin for a Mac

Water Demon

Veteran-4
Hey guys help me?

I have photoshop CS3 on a Mac. I wanted to skin a few things but when I opened the .png file in photoshop it looked like this:

picture1ef.jpg

I have this transparent thing on it.

I know there is a plug in for the PC version of photoshop, but is there one for the Mac? If so where can I find one?

Ive been looking for awhile and cant seem to find it...

Thanks.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it!

:)

Seriously though, it doesn't look transparent in the game :<

I even went as far as calling up Adobe, they said they did not have the file or have any knowledge of it existing. :[

Hey guys help me?

I have photoshop CS3 on a Mac. I wanted to skin a few things but when I opened the .png file in photoshop it looked like this:

picture1ef.jpg

I have this transparent thing on it.

I know there is a plug in for the PC version of photoshop, but is there one for the Mac? If so where can I find one?

Ive been looking for awhile and cant seem to find it...

Thanks.

dis wat i use for my reticle

no reticle reticle

you should try copying it into multiple layers, people added transparency to their work for T2 weapons to keep people from stealing their design.

got it, its cool but i cant seem to change the size and number of frames it outputs

:(

edit: its pretty easy to crank out various explosions with it though, definitely fun

sshot0034.jpg

Last edited:
how many frames in an explosion? also you should send them another email telling them that's kinda important

its seriously beta (version 0.5) and there are a few features that are greyed out that i'm sure will work later on

its actually not too bad, it outputs 18 frames @ 120x120

it took me longer to resize and rename 15 frames to 'fieryXX.png' than it did to make an explosion

definitely needs some fiddling around with the settings and stuff, but fun overall

You didn't derp the guy who cares about how many frames were in an explosion. As if anyone really gives 2 shits. This is the part where you say touche.

Back