[T2] LakRabbit

SL83

Veteran XV
I was playing some version of LakRabbbit where chain, laser, missile launcher, and white outs and concussions nades were taken out.

Only direct hits registered, no splash damage.

I downloaded some version of LakRabbit, but it isn't the same. And the Disable Splash damage option doesn't work. :(

Can anyone point me to where I can grab what I'm looking for? Thanks.

slatey, get on irc. we need to play sometime or something.
DEbig3 on +#tribalwar +#ncn @#oreo-priv @#oreo ^#v12 ^#teamnova ^#vsouls_private @#vsouls @#NaturalSelection @#wears ^#t2++ *#exodus %#T2Scripters @#webdev

SL83 there is another rabbit mod called caerbannog that sounds kind of like that. the guy hasn't released it though, it's just running on a couple of servers.

Yeah, the mod I played might just be some mod some tribe has modified to fit their own needs. I like it a lot, and am looking into getting it :D

Thanks for the links and the info. :)

borlaK said:
newest version on my site has fixed splash, among other things

should never be missile launcher.. there is some silly bug if you switch map from CTF to lakrabbit and have missile in your loadout you keep it (until you die? or switch loadout? I forget) :\

in duel mode, all splash damage goes down as more people are playing.. at 11 people I think it's 10% and it stays there. you can still turn it off completely

besides that, sniper/chain damage go down w/players, and I messed with GL a bunch to make it not so easily abusable (point wise). dunno why ppl don't like playing with chain/snipe, the damage is so little w/6 ppl, and it's good practice.

anyway... I've seen a lot of servers haven't updated yet.. you can play it on the RT server [Dieu Vous Garde :: 207.44.184.35:28000] :)

Maybe voting Duel mode and splash on and off is fixed, but if you're an admin, you cannot set these modes at all.

borlaK said:
sure you can.. works fine on our server and others.

what other server scripts or admin mods do you have installed.. they could be interfering with vote code.. I just did it the same way other gametypes do.

you can type these into the console: Game.duelMode = 1;
and: Game.noSplashDamage = 1;

or you can set default server variables: $Host::LakRabbitDuelMode
and: $Host::LakRabbitNoSplashDamage
in serverPrefs? I think

Latest version of Pizza Admin mod, however, it wasn't working for me without the Pizza Admin mod too.

I'll try the console commands and see if those work.

Back