No Interpolation variables in T3 please

Dac346_99 said:
Reply and I will meet you in #tribalwar Il host on my 56k and we will duel.
So I assume you have a plan to 'even the playing field' for people who don't have the money to spend on top of the line hardware too? Because if youre going to compensate for people who can't afford/don't have an available high speed connection you better compensate for people with shitty hardware too.

you can't make it go away but you can help it. I never really cared about hardware past a reasonable level and 20 fps. But things like making the disk fly like t1 instead of t2, or having blast radius's etc does make the difference less. Im just saying that making the cg spread a lil bigger will make it harder to use, how does this turn it into more of a newbie weapon? imho cg is a newbie weapon for lpbs.

Dac346_99 said:
you can't make it go away but you can help it. I never really cared about hardware past a reasonable level and 20 fps. But things like making the disk fly like t1 instead of t2, or having blast radius's etc does make the difference less. Im just saying that making the cg spread a lil bigger will make it harder to use, how does this turn it into more of a newbie weapon? imho cg is a newbie weapon for lpbs.
how about a spread on the sniper rifle while youre at it to make it more hpb friendly

Sniper rifle is fine, it has its drawbacks already. I just think the CG is a newb weapon and needs to be changed a lil, slower speed, wider cone, whatever. I just don't like how it is now in t1 or t2.

Dac346_99 has a point. It's not absolutly necessary to make the cg a tight firing weapon.

how about a spread on the sniper rifle while youre at it to make it more hpb friendly
Conversly, why would you have the CG with the same reletive functionality as the sniper rifle with a differnt firing mode? There shouldn't be 2 weapons that act so similar, it'd kind of be like having a dumbfire missle launcher and a disclaunher.

However, I realize that I'm taking an extreame standpoint. The case is as such: If someone with a zero ping only needs to use one weapon, the chaingun, then that weapon is obviously unbalanced. Even chasing should have a range.

Back in 1995 ken silverman's build engine put every players con at the same speed packet wise somehow(Im not that smart).I know this is a much different time and engine but can't that be done now somehow?
I would be nice to see every player playing on a balanced level.

Get broadband or deal with it is my motto. ~95% of tribalwar has high speed internet anyways, so it's really not that big of a deal concerning the people here.

I think if they can have smoother performance it's fine. But some of the weapons should be designed better with the new performance standards in mind, like the cg.

Back