T:V Blaster

Except that there are only three energy based weapons I can think of, and two of them I surely don't want people to be able to use on the move (if they are even IN T:V) which would be the ELF and the Laser Rifle.

The shocklance barely counts, because in classic you never run out of energy because of it.

But T3 isn't necessarily going to have any of those weapons. There's no reason that T3 couldn't have more energy based weapons in addition to those. As for being able to use elf and laser rifle on the move, just don't allow those weapons to work in conjunction with the pack.

*shrug* I see no purpose in making it a PACK then. Why not have the blaster energy a seperate energy cell held in the blaster? You can fire it ten times before it needs to sit and recharge?

It's not a bad idea, but there are other more useful packs that I'd rather use than a cell pack for certain weapons.

I read that wrong.

An energy cell wouldn't be a bad idea. In fact, you could have different kinds of energy cells that could improve a weapon. For example, a energy cell on the mortar would amplify the energy creating an emp explosion that would nock out everyones energy and a energy cell on a chain gun might speed up the gun firing more bullets into the air. Of course, you'd need some kind of limit for the energy cell as you couldn't have one for the blaster, one for the mortar etc.

[57th]cneal said:
I read that wrong.

An energy cell wouldn't be a bad idea. In fact, you could have different kinds of energy cells that could improve a weapon. For example, a energy cell on the mortar would amplify the energy creating an emp explosion that would nock out everyones energy and a energy cell on a chain gun might speed up the gun firing more bullets into the air. Of course, you'd need some kind of limit for the energy cell as you couldn't have one for the blaster, one for the mortar etc.

You forgot T3H UBER-L33T FEATURE CREEP MODULE that KILLS YOUR ENEMIES WITH ITS HARD-TO-USE, COMPLICATED DESIGN AND TWENTY-EIGHT FIRING MODES--A WEAPON THAT SLICES, DICES, DEFORMS TERRAIN AND CREATES MAGICAL GATEWAYS BETWEEN DIFFERENT SERVERS TO ALLOW FOR MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER EPIC TEAMPLAY

Last edited:
Darius75 said:
You forgot T3H UBER-L33T FEATURE CREEP MODULE that KILLS YOUR ENEMIES WITH ITS HARD-TO-USE, COMPLICATED DESIGN AND TWENTY-EIGHT FIRING MODES--A WEAPON THAT SLICES, DICES, DEFORMS TERRAIN AND CREATES MAGICAL GATEWAYS BETWEEN DIFFERENT SERVERS TO ALLOW FOR MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER EPIC TEAMPLAY

rofl. that was pretty good.

That energy cell as rechargeable ammo is a really nice idea for energy based weapons. It wouldn't screw up your jetting then.. it'd make a sniper a lot more dangerous though.. as they wouldn't be as vulnerable right after every shot.

As far as the blaster goes, if there is one, make it still go through the shields and bounce.. that was sweet. Useful too.

Back