Page 5 of 7
Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 05-27-2010, 08:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
she brought him to what he was looking for, he said what he has isn't there, she said "sorry, gotta order it from the manufacturer"
he gets all pissy and says "nu-uh it's right there duh"

and then he's confused when she cops an attitude
true story.

she takes him exactly to it and he looks at the wrong shelf and goes THATS NOT IT!

and she's like "Then we don't have it"

and he's like "YEAH YOU DO ITS RIGHT HERE"

Sponsored Links
Mantua
Veteran++
Old
82 - 05-27-2010, 09:01
and then he makes a thread about it

i make an ass out of myself 2 or 3 times a week. i don't tell everyone i know that i'm a retard, i let them figure it out for themselves

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 05-27-2010, 09:08
this thread is full of when it comes to knowing the ins and out of Home Depot.

its obvious that a few of you have never worked a real construction job that requires you to be in home depot everyday for materials.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 05-27-2010, 09:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
this thread is full of when it comes to knowing the ins and out of Home Depot.

its obvious that a few of you have never worked a real construction job that requires you to be in home depot everyday for materials.
it's also obvious that a few of them have never worked a real retail job that requires you to put up with stupid ****** retards every day for food money.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 05-27-2010, 09:14
true that

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 05-27-2010, 09:45
Go find it yourself Zoph. You evolved with two legs and a brain just like the rest of us. Why is everyone so lazy? It sounds like you walked in panned the store at the entrance and then decided, "I can't see it from here, guess I'll go annoy some under-paid employee so they can hold my hand and walk me to it." At least search for it before you go ask someone to show you where it is....

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 05-27-2010, 09:55
The Home Depot used to brag about a large percentage of employee ownership.

Has this changed?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 05-27-2010, 10:13
Let's analyze this further, if you will:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopharoth View Post
...I asked a young black female employee about where were the air filters. She took me to the section with the humidifiers.
However, as you will soon discover, the air filters are immediately above the humidifiers.

Quote:
"No, I'm looking for air filters, not humidifiers."
In other words, the OP is looking at humidifiers and air filters, and implies that neither of these things are what he is looking for.

Quote:
She got all uppity n ****, "We don't sell those. You have to contact the manufacturer to find out where they sell them."
Here is a verbatim translation from the Swahili she apparently speaks: "If you cannot communicate to me what it is that you wish to purchase, please go bother someone else, via toll-free long distance, and leave me the **** alone". Perfectly reasonable, given that the OP is looking directly at the thing he is looking for, but somehow cannot discern that he is indeed looking at the thing he wishes to purchase.

Quote:
I pointed to the Honeywell air purifiers on the shelf immediately above the humidifiers, and then to the pre filters directly above them. She glared at me.
I understand your point about negresses getting all uppety. No one hates that more than I. Her uppetiness, in this case, is your punishment for being stupid, or high, or whatever it is that you are.

---

Home Depot Negress - 1
Zopharoth - 0

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
89 - 05-27-2010, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDawg View Post
The Home Depot used to brag about a large percentage of employee ownership.

Has this changed?
I think that the stock has depreciated since more blacks have bought in.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 05-27-2010, 12:29
home depot isn't for real construction jobs, it's for home renovators.

occasionally one of our site superintendents goes to one to buy a small tool, light bulbs, water hose, etc.

consequently the staff a HD deal with lots of retards with just enough information to make themselves dangerous.

(like the home depot has institued a test proceedure for their epoxy glues to discover which one grips tightest, last longest, absorbes shock the best over 20 different scenarios)

Last edited by bonepuppet; 05-27-2010 at 12:32..
T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 05-27-2010, 20:29
Where exact-a-ly can I purchase one of thse Home Depot Negresses?

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
92 - 05-27-2010, 22:01
home depot

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 05-27-2010, 22:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonepuppet View Post
home depot isn't for real construction jobs, it's for home renovators.
i worked as a pool builder and we would go there everyday. also on occasion Home Depot would even deliver right to the job site. You are so far off. All you need to do is spend 30 mins at Home Depot and do a head count of who you see there. 75% is mexicans, 15 % is the contractors and 10% is some yuupy or a housewife.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 05-27-2010, 22:42
Quote:
i worked as a pool builder and we would go there everyday. also on occasion Home Depot would even deliver right to the job site. You are so far off. All you need to do is spend 30 mins at Home Depot and do a head count of who you see there. 75% is mexicans, 15 % is the contractors and 10% is some yuupy or a housewife.
pool building aint ****.
takes one guy who knows what he's doing and 5 mexicans

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 05-27-2010, 22:44
Quote:
pool building aint ****.
ohh yea? really? tell me how its done then ?

Dweasel
Banned
Old
96 - 05-27-2010, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDawg View Post
Where exact-a-ly can I purchase one of thse Home Depot Negresses?

Louisiana, Atlanta?

Dweasel
Banned
Old
97 - 05-27-2010, 22:48
Quote:
pool building aint ****.

..................... ......................... .........
datz true!

Da "punkin" anna me werked building sweemin pulls
fo couple yars...mid 1990's!

Last edited by Dweasel; 05-27-2010 at 22:52..
Dweasel
Banned
Old
98 - 05-27-2010, 23:01
[QUOTE=Travace;15614869]ohh yea? really? tell me how its done then ?[/QUOTE
......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ............

Well from what I have personally observed,

One guy, usually a "gringo"

Stand around gibbing orders....( he gotz dee $$$$$ )
anna dee meskins du the dirty work!

I been dare!

( though a few Meskins have branched out on dare own )

Remember the Meskins built Pyramids...

Whitey only done Stonehenge.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 05-27-2010, 23:11
Quote:
ohh yea? really? tell me how its done then ?
if you look i bet you could find a youtube video of how its done. it's that simple.

sure the work is hard but it's basic unskilled labour. The contractors doing the work hire seasonal labour (around here anyway) and after a month on the job you know what your doing and where your supposed to do it. alot of residential consruction is the same. same pile of ****; different place.

i'm not trying to belittle you but in anything other than home reno work you'd be laughed at if you were were getting your materials at home depot. but home depot does a great job for the home reno market, they target it specifically.

the home depot reps call my company up every 6 months and i get to deal with them. they are consistently unable to provide me with a material price list that can be carried for longer than 30 days. their just so mickey mouse.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 05-27-2010, 23:30
Quote:
if you look i bet you could find a youtube video of how its done. it's that simple.

sure the work is hard but it's basic unskilled labour. The contractors doing the work hire seasonal labour (around here anyway) and after a month on the job you know what your doing and where your supposed to do it. alot of residential consruction is the same. same pile of ****; different place.

i'm not trying to belittle you but in anything other than home reno work you'd be laughed at if you were were getting your materials at home depot. but home depot does a great job for the home reno market, they target it specifically.

the home depot reps call my company up every 6 months and i get to deal with them. they are consistently unable to provide me with a material price list that can be carried for longer than 30 days. their just so mickey mouse.

yea its so easy thats why people pay out the ass to have contractors do it when really they can pull a home owner builders permit and do it themselves.

some of it is a no brainer but hard work like you say but there is a lot to it that the average person.. would not know... like all the plumbing... also lets not forget the code. Then you have all the electrical that is tied into controlls in the house...

Sure someone like me or you(maybe?) it might seem like easy stuff but the average person does not know how to correctly plumb a pool system or how to do the electrical work. Even the iron work before they spray the gunite takes some knowhow.

besides all the mexicans are good for is digging trenches for all the pipe and the tile work. But they are damm good at that **** i will give that to them.

pretty funny you consider plumbing iron working and electrical unskilled labor

Last edited by Travace; 05-27-2010 at 23:32..
Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** Home Depot

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
zoph is a faggot , zoph molests children