Arsin/Precise2

I am GM of a bar and restaurant and it was a couple of hours after we had closed. Do you really think I wasnt drunk?

Not that it really fucking matters.

arsin
logged out with last activity at 2.46

precise2
logged out with last activity at 2.46

so they both logged out at the same time?

lol

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

btw lippa thanks for that.. much appreciated

these nerds will jump on you for anything though, just ignore them and laugh about how they probably haven't talked to a girl in months

Last edited:
oh btw nerds, that entire log is pretty conclusive proof.. not even counting all the other immensely conclusive proof

Rayn - you're a liar, eat it
all the other nerds - lol look how wrong you were, I was right all along, now go slither back to your nerd holes or rage harder

You may have finally chased off one of the forum's more resilient sub-trolls, but I doubt anyone feels they owe you any debt of gratitude for it -- I certainly don't. Watching your downward spiral into insanity was extremely disheartening, and took a lot of the joy out of seeing Ellen squirm and scramble to defend himself. You essentially became him.

Sad. :(

awwww Data butthurt that he was wrong

why don't you mosey on over to my apology thread and apologize, you slimy hentai nerd

I may forgive you for old time's sake.

how is that proof though? I have proof you are a cocksucker and arsin, Obi... PROOF FROM OUR AIM LOG!

(14:02) Obibun: I'm a raging faggot that sucks dicks
(14:04) JoMo: Thanks for admitting that.
(14:05) Obibun: Can I suck your dick?
(14:08) JoMo: No.
(14:10) Obibun: I really am arsin lololol

Then I ignored you.
IT'S PROOF!

mrrraahhh

fun fact - angsty nerds hate being wrong. moreso than regular people because their entire lives hinge upon their supposed intellectual superiority

mrrraahhh

fun fact - angsty nerds hate being wrong. moreso than regular people because their entire lives hinge upon their supposed intellectual superiority

Is that why you had about 20 pages of you saying the same shit over and over?

There is no conclusive proof either way. I'd tend to take an admins word over some 'drunk' guys any day.

ohh ohh suck that dick JoMo, suck that big fat admin pole, ohh yeahh, ohh yeahhh mrahhh mrahhhhh mrahhhhhhh

slap my ass.. slap my ass and lie to me, Rayn, mrahh, mrahhhhhhh, lie harder, lie to me damnit, mrahh mrah

Back