Please give me best tribe config

just use this on any config now u big dog at small dog park etc

this milk-man ret he do in 5 minute cause i ask, his t1 art is great

nRyvmfv.png

rtcll also has an old folder of rets that are nice that look like earlier versions of aforementioned; nice to use as a base for tinkering etc

HC6odLW.png

just put this in groove config because imo his is most reliable (especially the non script GL)

none of these are configs, but they will make all config better so in a way i teach u to fish when u just ask for fish

~SAD("taoboys");

yuyuuuup

Is there a way to get vanilla tribes to work on Windows 10 with AMD video card? I always have problems with resolution, fullscreen, freezing, crashing, etc.

I want to make my own config but first I must get the actual game to run with no problems.

I dont like any of you peoples configs TBH.

AMDs support for older hardware and DX and pretty much everything made before last year sucks ass

scriptGL configs flicker and overall act derpy

configs w/o scriptGL work fine in my experience, although you might have to set compatibility settings and/or 'disable DPI scaling'

and to use plugins, as damaster linked, you'll need the registry fix for anything above win7

I just want some normal scripts.

ski script, flag hud and maybe an inv poop script, but that one not so much since nobody plays renegades anymore.

Im sure I can find those.

also i dont think anyone is offended you dont like their configs, its like your bedroom or your living room - everyones is setup a little differently and how i do things is always gonna be different from yours. i couldn't just move into a strangers house and never move anything or change anything

personally i just see configs as a starting point for people, like those demo condos that they furnish so they can sell you on them. no one wants to see an empty room, but no ones wants it exactly how the demo room is setup either

I just want some normal scripts.

ski script, flag hud and maybe an inv poop script, but that one not so much since nobody plays renegades anymore.

Im sure I can find those.

all 1.40 configs have a 'ski script' built in (its called happyjump)

there's an 'unhappyjump' plugin that will disable it and let you use your own scripted skiing if you think thats better

and they all have flag huds and an inv spew script

Back