can we get a thread with all trhe new skins and add ons in one thing

pancake

Banned
is there 1 already?

i want that bloom script milkman told me about and like purple terrains and florescent disc launcher and stuff

does that stuff exist

If u have newer version of rasadhlp.dll it will automatically load plugins. Press ~ when u load up game and press page up button on ur keyboard and check if it loaded. Iirc it is activated by certain button so just try them.

just put into ur plugins folder - and + control speed of it. also one of the buttons up there tunrs it off. forget
which

no need to +p if u used that rasadhlp.dll i linked u in the netset folder. that goes for all ur plugins, no need to +p any of it

ya it not loading with my netset plugin which is where it shuld load right

it is in plugins folder too

i will copy over another asdaldlhlh from spy 2015 config

but this is gay and bad marketing i think

i posted this a while back on the br forums but it might be helpful to those who are confused by the different rasadhlp.dlls and exes:

rasadhlp.dll is nofix's plugin loader

there's at least 4 different versions of it out there

1 - by nofix, requires the use of shortcuts with +P stuff to load .dlls in /plugins
2 - modified version (author requested not to be identified) that auto-loads all .dlls in /plugins, no +P stuff
3 - same as #2 but modified by me, not sure if i did it the same way. might identify itself as autopluginloader in console on load, don't remember tbh
4 - same as #3 but modified again by me to add the $pluginloader::<pluginname> = true; variables like #1 did, but #2 and #3 dont. identifies itself as autopluginloader v2 in console on load

there's also multiple .exes that behave differently:

A) 1.40 stock, will load rasadhlp.dll from the root folder of tribes in windows versions 7 and below, scriptGL.dll must be in /plugins and loaded via rasadhlp.dll (pluginloader)
B) 1.40 scriptGL .exe, same as A but modified to also load scriptGL.dll from the root folder of tribes on all versions of windows (i.e. will load scriptGL without the use of rasadhlp.dll). fails to load rasadhlp.dll on win8 and above, same as A
C) 1.41 is based on B so will try to load both rasadhlp.dll and scriptGL.dll from the root, and like A and B will fail to load rasadhlp.dll on windows 8 and above
D) 1.41 windows 8+ pluginfix .exe - loads rasadhlp.dll from the root folder of tribes in all versions of windows, scriptGL.dll must be in /plugins and loaded via rasadhlp.dll (pluginloader) like A

so various combinations of rasadhlp.dll and different .exes require different placement of scriptGL.dll and some .exes dont even need rasadhlp.dll to load scriptGL

and you might have plugins in your /plugins folder that weren't loading using the original rasadhlp.dll that will get loaded if you switch to the later 3 versions that load everything automatically

not sure but i think the rasadhlp.dll from spy's config is my #4 one

also does rainbroast do the bloom stuff? i thought it was just the rainbow colors stuff

also rasadhlp.dll is a normal windows .dll, it's the Remote AccesS AutoDial HeLPer

before broadband was as common as it was, it functioned as a way for programs who wanted internet access to automatically load up your dialup connection prompt

nofix found that, like many other windows .dlls in 7 and below, it could be hijacked by placing a local copy into the current working directory... essentially tricking tribes into loading his .dll instead of the windows autodial helper

technically any plugin will be loaded by tribes if its in the cwd (current working directory) and is named rasadhlp.dll. you could rename netset.dll to rasadhlp.dll and tribes will load it

windows 8 and above specify to always use the copy of rasadhlp.dll from /system32 and will ignore it in the current working directory (way to fix the hijack 15 years later, M$ !)

which is why in win8 you need to use the pluginfix .exe or registry fix (the .exe tells it to load rasadhlp.dll from the cwd, the registry fix deletes the fixed location of /system32/rasadhlp.dll and allows the old hijack to work again)

</sperg>

FFXNdx0.jpg

izvhu3g.jpg

xuNa9tB.jpg

is there certain preference or variables for the rainbroast plugin? I'd like to mess with the r,g,b values without them switching every so often.

Back