in this thread i challenge ANYONE

how does the first cap not count just bcuz the map was bugged

i dont get it.. so i lose a cap i earned?

makes sense if u don't think about it i suppose

i am just saying u concede 2-2 before u left the server

i am not here 2 argue game momentum or setups or anything idc anyway

what had happened was the start of the map i had 1st cap and game ended ok nbd

map starts i say ok its 1-0 he says ok, time ends at the 2nd map score of 2-2 which is 3-2 realistically but suddenly the other one doesn't count

let's get real guys, i'm down for a rematch any time though

Tribes is all about the 1v1 ctf, my eyes are open and it is clear. Off-topic a bit here, but can you please FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST stop talking like retards. I don't need to name names here, I know you can write proper fucking English, your shit is so bloody old. -Alberta out (fuck you dare) (jk bro)

Tribes is all about the 1v1 ctf, my eyes are open and it is clear. Off-topic a bit here, but can you please FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST stop talking like retards. I don't need to name names here, I know you can write proper fucking English, your shit is so bloody old. -Alberta out (fuck you dare) (jk bro)

Hello. As you can see, I know where the SHIFT key is and would like to share this important information with the community. I feel a strong need to prove to the world that I understand what articles are. However, my post is filled with run-on sentences while I tragically demand proper English from other posters. I am doing it wrong.

:king:

Hello. As you can see, I know where the SHIFT key is and would like to share this important information with the community. I feel a strong need to prove to the world that I understand what articles are. However, my post is filled with run-on sentences while I tragically demand proper English from other posters. I am doing it wrong.

:king:

Fuck you ref, meet me in tribes for some serious 1v1 LT, winner becomes the grammar champion.

Back