so i just spoke to irrational games

Panda Star said:
Why is it that everyone must nock the next versions of tribes everytime one is announced? Atleast wait till we have enough information to know what it will be like before deciding to talk smack about it.

While I have no love for how T2 was handled I still would hope that the experience that they gained on how not to handle a game would make them better able to steer this new version down a better path.

Based on everything I have read about the reaction to the sequel, it seems as though people have a sense of "cautious optimisim." A number of us were burned by Tribes 2 through either game play, game performance, or other issues. Things like this damage the trust between an audience and a company.

Some want it like T1, others want it like T2 classic, while others want a blend. But I'm with you, hopefully the experience with T2 will help out this situation.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Or we could just ignore his stupid Hercy butt and go on discussing how cool it is that Irrational might be making this game :D

how about we just talk about how cool it is that the game IS being made? that rocks my world still.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Zool has obviously seen the future. Just shut Tribalwar down now and shoot all the developers.

Or we could just ignore his stupid Hercy butt and go on discussing how cool it is that Irrational might be making this game :D

I DECREE IT SO- and SO IT SHALL BE WROUGHT (old evil guy voice)

Being a moron i dont usually pay attention to who makes my games, i play them because theyre fun, so who is irrational games? What have they done? Why should this excite me?

Fugitive said:
Being a moron i dont usually pay attention to who makes my games, i play them because theyre fun, so who is irrational games? What have they done? Why should this excite me?

System Shock 2

ill buy it no matter what, even tho i hated tribes 2 after i bought that after the first day i bought it and played it for prolly like 2 weeks then went back to t1

Back