happy flag day?

my history is my business if you want to be the image in the fictional schizophrenia book forever with the fat head up her ass girlfriend pls go for it .

this trespassed my you're being turned into a faggot lines so hard

just thot id give u my opinion

5d9a10ef54c6f553116ff0952e5b8402.jpg

stay out of this 1 go listen to Mark and your cousin Julie for a bit and if ur lucky ill let u talk to a real sociopath like Irene one day (tho Gerry is quite enough of a sniveling rat for anyone) ur mom brought u up in self-esteem (which is a totally made up one-upmanship mindset and gets ppl killed) get some self-confidence and quality male timeless traits like humility and compassion self-sacrifice and self-actualization go hand in hand .

Last edited:
Calling me a faggot really is a lesser degree offense than the one-upmanship shit you've been trying to big dawg me with, especially as you quite clearly not only are a faggot but a huge loser that likes homebody shit for brains womans like in the above picture.

A direct insult is much better than trying to tower over ppl who will take ur legs out or some other vital level.

take my posting off the intentional spell mistake shit too that crap is stupid .

Last edited:
alright lets take it a step further

karen if you play gangster with my life trying to kill me and teach your kid to (while keeping him lord fondle roy of everything) don't blame me when irene literally has him killed and gerry supports it . i don't need to be alive for this to happen . leave me the fuck alone and use ur brains don't be female mini-gerry .

Back