bugs using rocket launcher

KittyCat

Veteran XX
lol how is this even fun 4 him

i kno bugs suck @ game of tribe but still i get it being c00l for a few games but ug onoa sit online all day using it

do this make up 4 u not being able to palay game after 5-6 years ? !

let bugs have his fun. he doesn't do it all the time, just occasionally. I think it's funny

not like he's ruining try hard games, just shit games where people are already most likely f'n around

The best is when "my buddy" from florida shows up - the one that throws the flag out of bounds all the time and tks ect.

I thought it would be funny to constantly "seeker missile" (NOT ROCKET YOU TRIBES HEATHEN) him to prevent him from getting the flag or getting away with the flag.

At first it was pretty funny but gradually his skill level (which he tries to hide) began to shine through. I noticed he was using terrain quite effectively to avoid seeker missile hits.

Just another angle on that weird guy.

let bugs have his fun. he doesn't do it all the time, just occasionally. I think it's funny

not like he's ruining try hard games, just shit games where people are already most likely f'n around

Not like he does stuff like this on broadcast pick up matches.

OMG I saw Bugs do this during the 2014 Tribal olympics Gold medal battle royal. Totally fucked up the vibe of international bro love.

PSYCHO[ByM]: bugs i was like how the fuck is he still alive
PSYCHO[ByM]: i was like holy shit bugs is the best HOF ever
dare: bugs is the best hof ever

We need per-player selectable colors for the target laser.

I, of course, would be using a purple target laser.

but there are so many things on the Tribes todo list.

Back