TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

Needs less colors.

If anything it may actually be too subtle. If you put in a reference to jet packs or grav cycles or mortar turrets it might represent Tribes more without giving it away.

rJiIDCf.gif

wrong Data

it's perfect

colouring/etc. needs work (I personally like the original) but fuck all this "ADD JETPACKS AND MORTARS N STUFF SO WE KNOW ITS TRIBES"

the best part about it is that it's subtle. it's the name of an old tribes map, and it talks about generator repair. what more do you want without it getting so nerdvirginy that nobody would wear it in public (except nerdvirgins)

Why do american apparel and other similar t-shirt companies always hire pencil neck dorks to model their shirts? I wanna see what they look like on a normal person.

Broadside is best one so far but could still use some work. Other submissions have been shit.

Just realized I am VetX

So, of course the power flickered and my computer restarted. All I have really are the .png files which are 1 layer, and the .psd of the fist attempt I posted. So you might not hear back from me for a few hours, as I'll be reliving the earlier part of my day :sunny:

Back