Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 4 of 16
consultant
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 02-12-2010, 09:03
150k there is like minimum wage in the US hope you are having the time of your life. Really I do.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
62 - 02-12-2010, 09:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
They have 40 breweries in 39 countries. See, I can take the two seconds to come up with that, but you can't take a second to see what kind of wine you're ordering?

Also, brunch is a late-morning meal, so you can't consider it a great afternoon. You're starting to form holes in your fictitious plot!
Heineken is Dutch. Your attempt to worm out of the fact that you didn't know that is pathetic.

Brunch, the way it's done in Dubai, starts at 11:30 and runs through until 3:30 or so. It's buffet style, all you can eat, you pace yourself, take it slow and try a bit of everything if you can. I think you will find that most of that time can indeed be categorised as "afternoon", in that it is "after" "noon" (midday, 12:00 hrs). Nice work Sherlock.

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
63 - 02-12-2010, 09:06
mraaaaah

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 02-12-2010, 09:06
I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to find somebody who doesn't go somewhere expensive/nice to eat at least a few times a year.

****, I ate in Brazil for New Years and the meal was probably $100/person. In Brazil. Where you can eat well for a buck and a half. Do you see me posting a thread about it? no.

You'd have to be a poverty stricken retard with no class to consider it special enough to warrant posting.

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 02-12-2010, 09:06
dubai

dubai

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
66 - 02-12-2010, 09:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I'm pretty sure it cost more than half a days salary, but you'd be stupid to admit to something like that on a forum like this where you'd get torn apart for being a retard.

So the safe and yet not so safe approach was to make it up.

Well, if I tell them it's like.. 1/10 of what I earn in a day they won't believe me.. and if I tell them it cost me what I earn over the course of several days, they'll laugh at me.. hmm, where do I find a middle ground.
Well, at least this answers my question about whether you overanalyse stuff. Of course this much analysis normally eventually arrives at the right answer. Oh well..................

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 02-12-2010, 09:07
It's not called overanalysis if it's basic logic, idiot.

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 02-12-2010, 09:07
it's true, if you feel the need to count up how much you spent on a dining bill it is clearly a big deal to you that you spent that much. i don't care either way, but you are poor, you aren't fooling anyone.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 02-12-2010, 09:09
haha i make more money than mitch

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
70 - 02-12-2010, 09:10
LGBR post a thread about how much your sashimi was yesterday

don't forget to include how much you paid for the saki

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
71 - 02-12-2010, 09:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
It's not called overanalysis if it's basic logic, idiot.
What the ****? Logic? Are you serious? You know absolutely nothing about me but you try to disect and contradict my factual posts, throw in a ****load of assumptions and guesswork and think you have me all figured out. I think you need to buy yourself a dictionary and look up the word "logic"

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 02-12-2010, 09:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundzero View Post
it's true, if you feel the need to count up how much you spent on a dining bill it is clearly a big deal to you that you spent that much. i don't care either way, but you are poor, you aren't fooling anyone.
Quote:
but you are poor, you aren't fooling anyone.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 02-12-2010, 09:11
look up over compensating when you are looking in that dictionary plz.

JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
74 - 02-12-2010, 09:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Heineken is Dutch. Your attempt to worm out of the fact that you didn't know that is pathetic.

Brunch, the way it's done in Dubai, starts at 11:30 and runs through until 3:30 or so. It's buffet style, all you can eat, you pace yourself, take it slow and try a bit of everything if you can. I think you will find that most of that time can indeed be categorised as "afternoon", in that it is "after" "noon" (midday, 12:00 hrs). Nice work Sherlock.
Oh, right, because brunch is completely different in Dubai, right? See, I wasn't aware that Dubai had its own brunch times that were nothing like the typical 10-12 that every other country in the world recognizes, including the Islamic countries. Gosh, I've only been to four of those so far! Why didn't I remember that?!

I'm a fairly wealthy American, even TW doesn't refute this fact, and I generally don't gloat about it. It's rude and distasteful. So even if you are making 150k, just keep it to yourself. Otherwise, people will assume you're either lying or a total douchebag - or both.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 02-12-2010, 09:14
woah bro JDizzle step off, 150k? He makes MORE than 150k. He's a top cat, CEO of IBM, you know.

he hasn't even told us about his portfolio yet

also lol @ brunch

If it starts at 11:30 and goes until 3:30 it's called lunch

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
76 - 02-12-2010, 09:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Oh, right, because brunch is completely different in Dubai, right? See, I wasn't aware that Dubai had its own brunch times that were nothing like the typical 10-12 that every other country in the world recognizes, including the Islamic countries. Gosh, I've only been to four of those so far! Why didn't I remember that?!

I'm a fairly wealthy American, even TW doesn't refute this fact, and I generally don't gloat about it. It's rude and distasteful. So even if you are making 150k, just keep it to yourself. Otherwise, people will assume you're either lying or a total douchebag - or both.
http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-an...fe/Al-Muntaha/

Timings on the right. You were partly correct, it starts at 10, I did not know that. Our table was booked at 11:30 and we stayed until about 3. So your efforts to discredit my statement that I had a great afternoon, are both incorrect and annoyingly nitpicking.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 02-12-2010, 09:20
His story slowly starts to collapse in upon itself

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
78 - 02-12-2010, 09:20

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 02-12-2010, 09:21
It's so retarded how this guy trolls everyone simply by living in Dubai. TW has degraded to a bunch of stupid ass little *****es.

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
80 - 02-12-2010, 09:21

Page 4 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread