[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 215 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 215 of 229
vawlk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4281 - 04-09-2009, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer View Post
somebody made a reddit post but it linked to the middle of this thread and was inaccurate

it was a pretty ****ty effort
I linked to the point when the result came out. I also linked to the beginning of the thread. Who wants to read 190 pages of "I voted"

Sponsored Links
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
4282 - 04-09-2009, 14:54
i know the idea behind it but it would be confusing to click and be in the middle of a giant thread

much easier to have linked directly to a summary post (which doesnt exist): (

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4283 - 04-09-2009, 14:57
I've asked Rayn to move it to NOMO asap...

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4284 - 04-09-2009, 15:10
I would like to point out that Tribalwar members were widely known for their crashing of Funeral (albeit World of Warcraft)... I wouldn't think crashing a wedding is much different.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4285 - 04-09-2009, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbi9 View Post
I would like to point out that Tribalwar members were widely known for their crashing of Funeral (albeit World of Warcraft)... I wouldn't think crashing a wedding is much different.
they'd have to leave the house this time.

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
4286 - 04-09-2009, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTexan View Post
Thats what I am wondering. How else would they have known that the votes were removed and how many? Also combined with reading that school board thing if that's the same guy it makes you wonder what kind of people this couple is...
How can they make the accusation that people were cheating? A lot of those votes were international or removed in error. You can even see on the chart that like 75% were recovered very quickly.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4287 - 04-09-2009, 15:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen View Post
How can they make the accusation that people were cheating? A lot of those votes were international or removed in error. You can even see on the chart that like 75% were recovered very quickly.
Well this is partially due to a few taking time to resend the same info but mostly due to a message to our facebook group immediately after we found out that netted us another 100 or so members to the group in the matter of 2 hours.

Edit: and with the dock and the day increase of 42 we really only got 1100 votes that day which wasn't too far off from other days where we sent out e-mails to garner new support. A lot of people just got the message/e-mail and logged in immediately and voted rather than spread it out through out the day.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
4288 - 04-09-2009, 15:14
Sorry telos, you aren't on a school board and you aren't 'sexy enough' to win.

DQ'ed!

Kali
VeteranXX
Old
4289 - 04-09-2009, 15:20
I'm starting to feel that Feldmann is just holding you off long enough until it becomes fait accompli.

AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
4290 - 04-09-2009, 15:28
So can we start ****ing with them yet, i'm ready to send snail mail, email and phone calls of displeasure. It seems pretty obvious they are just putting telos off so we don't **** with the company.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4291 - 04-09-2009, 15:33
if you can be level headed and not retarded about your phone calls, e-mails, letters go for it. Its not going to hurt anything.

If you can't hold back the need to goatse them stay on the sidelines.

AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
4292 - 04-09-2009, 15:37
sidelines it is until further notice then

Icey
VeteranX
Old
4293 - 04-09-2009, 15:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
if you can be level headed and not retarded about your phone calls, e-mails, letters go for it. Its not going to hurt anything.

If you can't hold back the need to goatse them stay on the sidelines.
Why not put in an actual phone call yourself? You said you've communicated all by email. I'd be calling and demanding the general manager of that dealership by now.

And get someone to put together a form letter. Not someone from TW of course. I'll send one but sorry I'm not writing it all up.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4294 - 04-09-2009, 15:48
Quote:
Feldmann Nissan reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant, including the Winning Contestant, who, in Feldmann Nissan’s sole discretion, is not acting in good faith, violates Contest rules, or displays conduct that is detrimental to the image of Feldmann Nissan.
so you were DQed because of conduct that is detrimental to the image of Feldmann Nissan, but now you being DQed is going to be detrimental to the image of Feldmann Nissan.

is that irony?

I guess this is kinda like it raining on your wedding day.

Amazon Jim
VeteranX
Old
4295 - 04-09-2009, 15:50
If it were me, I'd give them until Monday mid-day or so for a call from the owner/manager/whatever at the dealership.

If the call is not good, proceed with all avenues of exploit. We should get the website(s) purchased and letters ready to go, details of all addresses and
ownership info for the Dealership and other companies involved. Once everything in place, Digg, call radio stations, local TV stations and every medium available.
An account held by another TWer near Telos (maybe Rayn (perhaps not due to legality)) to hold money/PP funds to pay for this. You've got $50 bucks from me
whenever you want it, for whatever/wedding gift/smear campaign of this injustice. Time to get the serious ball rolling and quick.

Oh, and Happy Easter TW!

vawlk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4296 - 04-09-2009, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
so you were DQed because of conduct that is detrimental to the image of Feldmann Nissan, but now you being DQed is going to be detrimental to the image of Feldmann Nissan.

is that irony?

I guess this is kinda like it raining on your wedding day.
Or a cab driver telling you that the ride was free after you already paid.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4297 - 04-09-2009, 15:57
lol ****ing cab driver.

it's like when you get 10,000 votes from people but some assmonkey marketing type who wouldn't know an internet from a tangle of yarn decides it's 10,000 votes by robots. lol, robots won't get the right to vote until 2257.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4298 - 04-09-2009, 16:01
I can't call from work and thats where I am when the person I would be contacting is available to be contacted. E-mails are nice because they document everything. I'll try placing a call tomorrow if I don't hear from any one by noon since I am not working on a check out(not like a grocery check out, manufacturing equipment functional check out) tomorrow.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4299 - 04-09-2009, 16:02
Hey

Dont talk **** about cab drivers

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
4300 - 04-09-2009, 16:03
telos, i'd suggest starting a new thread where you write out all the facts of the story, what the situation is now, and what (if anything) you'd like TW to do about it. this thread has turned into a cluster**** of rage, and it's hard to tell what's going on. just make a concise thread about it.

Page 215 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless